PDA

View Full Version : The Last of Us Question

WindyLink560
09-10-2015, 04:31 PM
I have a question about the AMAZING PS4 game, The Last of Us. As you know, there is The Last of Us, and The Last of Us Left Behind. I want to know, When did the events of The Last of Us Left Behind happen, because I know it's before the end of the normal play through, but in the normal one, Joel is never in a coma. When did these events happen? :sweatdrop::whistling::D:cool::crazy::rolleyes::ye ah::wave::):(:confused:

SwafGaming
09-10-2015, 04:34 PM
I have a question about the AMAZING PS4 game, The Last of Us. As you know, there is The Last of Us, and The Last of Us Left Behind. I want to know, When did the events of The Last of Us Left Behind happen, because I know it's before the end of the normal play through, but in the normal one, Joel is never in a coma. When did these events happen? :sweatdrop::whistling::D:cool::crazy::rolleyes::ye ah::wave::):(:confused:

It happen before the story begin ( before the girl of that guy died ) I finished this game 4 times 3 months ago and I can't remember the characters names

WindyLink560
09-10-2015, 04:47 PM
It happen before the story begin ( before the girl of that guy died ) I finished this game 4 times 3 months ago and I can't remember the characters names

There's no way this happened before Sarah died, because Joel didn't even know Ellie.

Boomred
09-10-2015, 04:49 PM
When joel got stabbed by a random shrapnel in the story of the game and we are forced to play as ellie?

WindyLink560
09-10-2015, 04:50 PM
When joel got stabbed by a random shrapnel in the story of the game and we are forced to play as ellie?

He didn't get stabbed by shrapnel, he got impaled by a metal. Thing.

SwafGaming
09-10-2015, 04:52 PM
There's no way this happened before Sarah died, because Joel didn't even know Ellie.

As I remember from playing the last of us

Joel and Ellie were walking in a place and then Ellie started to remember and that's how left behinds started

Edwardson97
09-10-2015, 04:59 PM
In the aftermath of a fight that leaves Joel severely injured, Ellie searches in an abandoned mall for supplies to heal him. She discovers a medical kit inside a ruined military helicopter. While making her way back to Joel, Ellie is impeded by the Infected and members of a human group; she fights them, and eventually meets with an unconscious Joel. Ellie treats Joel's open wound, and takes him away from the mall to find a hideout for the coming Winter.

Weeks earlier, Ellie's friend Riley surprises Ellie at their boarding school, returning unannounced after many weeks. After revealing that she has become a member of the Fireflies—a revolutionary militia group—Riley takes Ellie to a nearby abandoned shopping mall, discovering that the electricity is functioning. As the two girls play around in the mall, Ellie frequently seeks the reason behind Riley bringing her there. Though initially hesitant to answer, Riley reveals that she has been assigned to another group of Fireflies in a different city, and wished to see Ellie again despite being forbidden to. When Ellie pleads for Riley to stay, the latter abandons her Firefly pendant. In response, Ellie impulsively kisses her. Drawn by the noise of their activities, the Infected pursue Ellie and Riley; the two attempt to escape, but are bitten. They consider suicide, but choose to embrace their final hours together.

SwafGaming
09-10-2015, 05:00 PM
This is the real story
In the aftermath of a fight that leaves Joel severely injured, Ellie searches in an abandoned mall for supplies to heal him. She discovers a medical kit inside a ruined military helicopter. While making her way back to Joel, Ellie is impeded by the Infected and members of a human group; she fights them, and eventually meets with an unconscious Joel. Ellie treats Joel's open wound, and takes him away from the mall to find a hideout for the coming Winter.

Weeks earlier, Ellie's friend Riley surprises Ellie at their boarding school, returning unannounced after many weeks. After revealing that she has become a member of the Fireflies—a revolutionary militia group—Riley takes Ellie to a nearby abandoned shopping mall, discovering that the electricity is functioning. As the two girls play around in the mall, Ellie frequently seeks the reason behind Riley bringing her there. Though initially hesitant to answer, Riley reveals that she has been assigned to another group of Fireflies in a different city, and wished to see Ellie again despite being forbidden to. When Ellie pleads for Riley to stay, the latter abandons her Firefly pendant. In response, Ellie impulsively kisses her. Drawn by the noise of their activities, the Infected pursue Ellie and Riley; the two attempt to escape, but are bitten. They consider suicide, but choose to embrace their final hours together.[6]

WindyLink560
09-10-2015, 06:05 PM
This is the real story

Weeks earlier, Ellie's friend Riley surprises Ellie at their boarding school, returning unannounced after many weeks. After revealing that she has become a member of the Fireflies—a revolutionary militia group—Riley takes Ellie to a nearby abandoned shopping mall, discovering that the electricity is functioning. As the two girls play around in the mall, Ellie frequently seeks the reason behind Riley bringing her there. Though initially hesitant to answer, Riley reveals that she has been assigned to another group of Fireflies in a different city, and wished to see Ellie again despite being forbidden to. When Ellie pleads for Riley to stay, the latter abandons her Firefly pendant. In response, Ellie impulsively kisses her. Drawn by the noise of their activities, the Infected pursue Ellie and Riley; the two attempt to escape, but are bitten. They consider suicide, but choose to embrace their final hours together.[6]

Um Copy&Paste

- - - Updated - - -

Weeks earlier, Ellie's friend Riley surprises Ellie at their boarding school, returning unannounced after many weeks. After revealing that she has become a member of the Fireflies—a revolutionary militia group—Riley takes Ellie to a nearby abandoned shopping mall, discovering that the electricity is functioning. As the two girls play around in the mall, Ellie frequently seeks the reason behind Riley bringing her there. Though initially hesitant to answer, Riley reveals that she has been assigned to another group of Fireflies in a different city, and wished to see Ellie again despite being forbidden to. When Ellie pleads for Riley to stay, the latter abandons her Firefly pendant. In response, Ellie impulsively kisses her. Drawn by the noise of their activities, the Infected pursue Ellie and Riley; the two attempt to escape, but are bitten. They consider suicide, but choose to embrace their final hours together.

UH COPY&PASTE?!?!

SwafGaming
09-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Um Copy&Paste

- - - Updated - - -

UH COPY&PASTE?!?!

YES COPY&pasta

P.s : I wrote before him and he replied before me with another thing when he saw me posting it he copied it and edited his so you believe that I copied from him

Edwardson97
09-10-2015, 08:29 PM
YES COPY&pasta

P.s : I wrote before him and he replied before me with another thing when he saw me posting it he copied it and edited his so you believe that I copied from him

Actually I didn't copy from you, I figured my explanation wasn't good enough so I copy and paste from wiki, as you did. I was able to fix it before you posted yours.

WindyLink560
09-11-2015, 12:21 AM
YES COPY&pasta

I posted before he edited my post before I made after the post to begin with and then edited the original into my begin with later post edit.