PDA

View Full Version : Days are flying by

Havoc
09-11-2015, 02:59 AM
Has anybody else noticed this? Days seem way shorter than they should feel. I started school on August 10 and I feel like I have been in school for maybe 2 weeks. After 4th period I feel like the school day is going even faster. Even though it is only 11 am and I get out of school at 2:35 pm.

craft3d
09-11-2015, 03:25 AM
Basically, when I'm at school, it feels like it's dragging on in the classes I couldn't care for, and then when I get home, it goes so fast.

Aly
09-11-2015, 03:33 AM
Yeah, the older you get the faster time seems to goes by.

I watched a vsauce video where he said that the older you get time seems to go faster because you're not experiencing new things. Because when you're younger you learn things like, walking, riding a bike, tasting your first (whatever).

Time is just an illusion...

ImAPogo
09-11-2015, 05:10 AM
I hate this.

School feels like longer than the time you're at home.

But I want to play games more:cry:

:crazy:

|ThyLuigi|
09-11-2015, 05:23 AM
I'm finding myself at 5th period before I know it, which is pretty nice.

Pyroworld
09-11-2015, 05:25 AM
Yeah, the older you get the faster time seems to goes by.

I watched a vsauce video where he said that the older you get time seems to go faster because you're not experiencing new things. Because when you're younger you learn things like, walking, riding a bike, tasting your first (whatever).

Time is just an illusion...

That's really deep...

Dark_Heat
09-11-2015, 05:39 AM
And before you know it, 9 months, 11 days, 13 hours and 39 minutes have passed.

Havoc
09-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Basically, when I'm at school, it feels like it's dragging on in the classes I couldn't care for, and then when I get home, it goes so fast.
I have the opposite effect.
When I'm at school it feels like I get in the class and sit down for 10 minutes and leave. When I get home it feels like forever. The weekends feels like a week. So I'm not complaining.

Disaster
09-24-2015, 09:42 PM
Has anybody else noticed this? Days seem way shorter than they should feel. I started school on August 10 and I feel like I have been in school for maybe 2 weeks. After 4th period I feel like the school day is going even faster. Even though it is only 11 am and I get out of school at 2:35 pm.

I feel like the days are long while I'm at school.