PDA

View Full Version : Are we really alone in the universe?

Its Daniel
09-11-2015, 09:55 AM
k take a deep breathe before reading this. Jokes on you.

The question "Are we really alone in the universe" is pretty popular today. So do you believe that we are alone or not?

Think of it:

Aliens might have technology greater than us.
We might been watched by Aliens for a long time, but we don't see them. They might have Invisibility thing to be invisible to humans, or a technology which allows them to be invisible to the naked eye. They might be lurking all around the world.

On how big the universe is.

We haven't seen the edge of the universe, or is there any? The farthest object in the universe is A Pale Red Dot (http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2013/10/a-pale-red-dot-the-most-distant-object-in-the-universe.html) (Click the link for more info). No one knows if there's a multiverse.

They might be hiding somewhere.

As someone said: "We only know 5% info in our oceans". They might be hiding in the lowest point of Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, Arctic, and Southern ocean. They might be in Mars, hiding underground.

UFO's

For so many decades, there's a lot of pictures and videos involving UFO sighting. Some might be photoshopped.

Idk why I did this.

PolarisHD
09-11-2015, 10:16 AM
Considering how big the universe is, I highly doubt that we're alone.

SwafGaming
09-11-2015, 10:16 AM
i do believe we are not alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bejewled
09-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Considering how big the universe is, I highly doubt that we're alone.

Exactly. .

Masqueraded
09-11-2015, 11:04 AM
Comets are said to contain the amino acids to make up peptides, and that collisions form them. It is relatively new research, but I do not believe we are alone.

Its Daniel
09-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Comets are said to contain the amino acids to make up peptides, and that collisions form them. It is relatively new research, but I do not believe we are alone.

Building Blocks of life k.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-11-2015, 11:10 AM
I don't believe on any aliens or UFO's if I've never see them with my own eyes.

*Suddenly, the aliens show themselves and sing "You Are Not Alone" song :crazy:

ImAPogo
09-11-2015, 11:17 AM
UFO?
The Flying Saucer?

The Frying Pan Confirmed:crazy: