PDA

View Full Version : Any good news?

The Cookie
09-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Argh

I'm stressed out after reading a drama or an argument between my classmates in a group chat. They are like 70x childish than me in arguments. Guess what? One classmate is having problems in real life, my other classmates know it. Tonight that classmate having problems sent a photo of him trying to commit suicide by drinking some kind of substance. My other classmates thought he would drink it and expected him a lot to drink the liquid thing. A few minutes later, the classmate havin problems became quiet and they (my other classmates) thought he already died. A few moments passed, they saw a message from him. Now they are swearing a lot and wanted to punch him in the face because he was "trolling" them. My gawd they really expected him to die?:poop:

So, would anyone mind to share good news by replying to this thread? Any will do, even if it won't be a benefit for me as long as it's good news for the other people. Local, international, about gadgets, history, etc. would surely make me happy:crazy:

Indicative
09-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Good news? Fishing is coming. :rolleyes:

Magicalfishy
09-11-2015, 02:08 PM
With everybody bashing on authority recently, I don't see any good news on the forums. This crap needs to come to a halt both in-game and on the forums... it's so foolish.

The Cookie
09-11-2015, 02:10 PM
They are blaming me for posting on their public instagram account even though I didn't. :poop:

That's bad news :cry:

The Cookie
09-11-2015, 02:14 PM
The good part is, they forgot about it.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

With everybody bashing on authority recently, I don't see any good news on the forums. This crap needs to come to a halt both in-game and on the forums... it's so foolish.

⊙﹏⊙