PDA

View Full Version : September 11, 2001

Disaster
09-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Rest in peace to all the people who died on September 11, 2001

If you don't know what 9/11 is, it is when terrorists flew 2 planes into two skyscrapers called the Twin Towers, the skyscrapers collapsed and caught on fire. Also another plane destroyed part of the pentagon in Arlington, Virginia.

Rest in peace to all the people who died during the 9/11 attack.

WindyLink560
09-11-2015, 07:55 PM
I just want to say 9/11 is one of my favorite dates of the year. Because it's the birthday of my mom's friend Jackie.

Bruce Wayne
09-11-2015, 08:39 PM

If you don't know what 9/11 is, it is when terrorists flew 2 planes into two skyscrapers called the Twin Towers, the skyscrapers collapsed and caught on fire. Also another plane destroyed part of the pentagon in Arlington, Virginia.

One other plane was heading for the Capitol in Washington DC, the passengers took control of the cockpit from the terrorist. They crashed the plane into a Pennsylvania field.

No one survived that crash.

hammerkraz
09-11-2015, 08:42 PM
My regards to all who suffered that day and I hope there hearts will be filled with hope

imustachyou
09-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Remember 9/11...

Brys
09-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Yea it was an aboslute disaster. Such a tragedy. #neverforget.

Dimez
09-11-2015, 09:21 PM
One other plane was heading for the Capitol in Washington DC, the passengers took control of the cockpit from the terrorist. They crashed the plane into a Pennsylvania field.

Those passengers may have lost there lives,but they saved countless others.At least those who died died with dignity,while those who hijacked the plane died being hated and with no dignity.

JOSHIE63
09-12-2015, 01:31 AM

Shanksville is a few minutes away from here. I go there every year to see the memorial — it looks nice despite being morbid.

Sam Richardson
09-12-2015, 02:04 AM
This day is always hard for me, even though I didn't actually know or loose anybody in my family in the attacks. It's truly devastating to think why anybody would do all of this. Blaming hundreds of thousands of people for the actions of one guilty person is just something that has truly cast a blanket of disgust on our society.

Anyways this day must never be forgotten. It pains me to even see people wanting to never teach future generations about these attacks. SO many people died because of pure terrorism. That lesson must never be forgotten.

Anyways, I did pray today for the families and had a moment of silence around 9:40ish AM.

Take care everyone.
God Bless.

XDCorez
09-12-2015, 02:10 AM
I feel so sorry to the ones who died. Rest in peace.

Bruce Wayne
09-12-2015, 02:13 AM
This day is always hard for me, even though I didn't actually know or loose anybody in my family in the attacks. It's truly devastating to think why anybody would do all of this. Blaming hundreds of thousands of people for the actions of one guilty person is just something that has truly cast a blanket of disgust on our society.

Anyways this day must never be forgotten. It pains me to even see people wanting to never teach future generations about these attacks. SO many people died because of pure terrorism. That lesson must never be forgotten.

Anyways, I did pray today for the families and had a moment of silence around 9:40ish AM.

Take care everyone.
God Bless.

This did really mark an important day in American history. We all will never forget. The world was at a stand still. People were confused, dazed, and full of sadness and despair. Our fellow nations had united with us, creating a real United States.

We were all Americans on that day, feeling the same despair in every single county, state, city, and nation.

OK, done.

michaelhans10
09-12-2015, 02:42 AM
Remember 9/11 terrorist attack in new york right? Am i right

Tjsp
09-12-2015, 02:43 AM

I think it's there.

golddash
09-12-2015, 03:50 AM
9/11 is just a dank meme now

iCashGT
09-12-2015, 03:57 AM
The Pentagon was also a target on the same day, if you didn't know.

MagicDragon
09-12-2015, 10:50 AM
im sad because whenever i enter a game or something i get called on "9/11" Racism everywhere :panic:

Hypnoid
09-12-2015, 11:21 AM

Rest in peace.9/11.#NeverForget

Boomer
09-12-2015, 02:15 PM
I was 2 when it happened. I turned on the TV right in the middle of the attacks, and my mom called my dad because she wasn't sure if it was a movie or not.

Also, in Mecca yesterday, a crane fell one of the most prestigious mosques (Muslim church) in the world (I think), and killed a bunch of people. Kind of ironic, since those who caused 9/11 were Muslim extremists.

- - - Updated - - -

Shanksville is a few minutes away from here. I go there every year to see the memorial — it looks nice despite being morbid.

Its about an hour from me. I should head up there one of these days.

NOBEL21
09-12-2015, 05:40 PM
This day is so overrated, yes people died but look at syria. Why won't we have a day for them? Also think about all the milions off people in Iraq that got killes by the US army. All thease people died innocent so at this day you should think not only 9/11 but also the conqusenses for all the people.

- - - Updated - - -

I was 2 when it happened. I turned on the TV right in the middle of the attacks, and my mom called my dad because she wasn't sure if it was a movie or not.

Also, in Mecca yesterday, a crane fell one of the most prestigious mosques (Muslim church) in the world (I think), and killed a bunch of people. Kind of ironic, since those who caused 9/11 were Muslim extremists.

- - - Updated - - -

Its about an hour from me. I should head up there one of these days.Just because 5 muslim people did something bad doesn't it mean that all muslim is bad.

HerobrineFan
09-12-2015, 05:44 PM
This day is so overrated, yes people died but look at syria. Why won't we have a day for them? Also think about all the milions off people in Iraq that got killes by the US army. All thease people died innocent so at this day you should think not only 9/11 but also the conqusenses for all the people.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because 5 muslim people did something bad doesn't it mean that all muslim is bad.

^^^^^^

words of wisdom

but hey super Mario maker came out

that's some happiness for you

Applez
09-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Look at the bright side.

Airports are safer.

And Mario Maker came out in September 11, 2015.

Boomer
09-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Just because 5 muslim people did something bad doesn't it mean that all muslim is bad.

I don't hate Muslims. Several of my friends are Muslim. I just found it ironic how a Muslim building was badly damaged by a falling crane on the anniversary of something caused by their extremists.

gamers dog
09-13-2015, 01:45 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Dude i don totally agree with you
But its true all those who died needs a day
For the people who died in ww2
9/11
Ppl of Syria
Ppl who suffered bcos of different terrorist groups
Lets all have a moment of piece
And the reason why this day is overrated is bcos it destroyed a giant building with terrorist attackwhich has happened like once on a important building

unconscious98
09-13-2015, 03:07 PM
I was just two years old back then..

sonsoftanked
09-13-2015, 06:07 PM
I remember when i was 3 that day walked in just as the other plane hit as soon as that happened my mom told get out you cant watch this go take a nap please, also people who say oh this day is so overrated, its pointless, no one cares, etc. shut up and have some respect if you had a family member die in there you wouldnt be saying that i bet whether or not you like the government or what they've done that's not the point innocent everyday people lost their lives due to some crazy cowards

26FtW26
09-13-2015, 06:11 PM
never forget
wait

I wasn't even born then...
damnit. I can't even say never forget since I couldn't even remember it in which case go eat a plague mask.

Herichot
09-13-2015, 06:12 PM

- - - Updated - - -

The day is supposed to commemorate America because of their response to the 911. The terrorists wanted to bring terror, chaos, and disorder to America. However after the event, America stood up together to bring unity upon everyone.

Christopher
09-13-2015, 07:07 PM
My teacher's wife was mad because she missed her flight but then she was releived that she did

Disaster
09-14-2015, 09:23 PM

Yes it was in NYC, New York.

LyveWyre
09-14-2015, 09:37 PM
I just want to say 9/11 is one of my favorite dates of the year. Because it's the birthday of my mom's friend Jackie.

It must suck to not have been allowed candles on that birthday cake.

Ok, ok, I shouldn't have made a joke on a serious topic, but yes. It was a terrible tragedy, and we should hope in never happens again. Those who died were innocent, and many were there to help.

NOBEL21
09-15-2015, 02:38 PM
I remember when i was 3 that day walked in just as the other plane hit as soon as that happened my mom told get out you cant watch this go take a nap please, also people who say oh this day is so overrated, its pointless, no one cares, etc. shut up and have some respect if you had a family member die in there you wouldnt be saying that i bet whether or not you like the government or what they've done that's not the point innocent everyday people lost their lives due to some crazy cowardsI don't say it's pointless and I have respect for the innocent that died, but from what I have seen from the internt there past years I have realised this day is so overrated. 4000 innocent people died in the us of this attack but milions of people died in iraq of this attack and they were innocent. So who is the bad guy the us goverment or the terrorists? The answer is both but unfortunately people don't know that.

Cloverlord
09-15-2015, 03:17 PM
Rest in piece to all those people. I knew an uncle of mine who passed during all of that in a nearby hospital.

dov36Kaizo
09-15-2015, 03:36 PM
Am I the only one that noticed that OP's name is "Disaster" and he posted a thread about the 9/11 incident?

bigjohn
09-16-2015, 01:45 AM
Those passengers may have lost there lives,but they saved countless others.At least those who died died with dignity,while those who hijacked the plane died being hated and with no dignity.

Before 9/11, hijacks were just used to extort money. Should everyone comply with the hijacker, they'd almost certainly be okay. Therefore, the protocol at the time was to obey and sit it through. The only reason the people on flight 93 revolted is because they received the news about the towers and pentagon from their phone calls. I find that extraordinarily noble, but to assert that the other passengers died without dignity, implying they were cowards, is very disrespectful and more-so stupid as hell.

NOBEL21
09-16-2015, 12:33 PM
The day is supposed to commemorate America because of their response to the 911. The terrorists wanted to bring terror, chaos, and disorder to America. However after the event, America stood up together to bring unity upon everyone.
So you mean that standing together means is killing milions off people that are innocent??