PDA

View Full Version : My friends are jerks

Dimez
09-11-2015, 09:09 PM
Yeah so today's 9-11 and U.S. Americans know what that means.Most of the country is sad and all,and then my friends are making fun of it:nope:.Espicially to people like me who have had family members in 9-11 and some who have died,(My uncle died:cry:but luckily my father survived:yeah:)who else thinks that this is VERY offensive?

Mr T.
09-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Yeah so today's 9-11 and U.S. Americans know what that means.Most of the country is sad and all,and then my friends are making fun of it:nope:.Espicially to people like me who have had family members in 9-11 and some who have died,(My uncle died:cry:but luckily my father survived:yeah:)who else thinks that this is VERY offensive?

Black humor is funny.
I like 9/11 jokes.

Yet, I feel bad for those who died.

DJSummertimes
09-11-2015, 09:15 PM

Its very sad to hear that people are making fun of the people who had family members involved in 9-11. I watched a video about a 6th grader who was at school when it happened and it was very sad. :cry:

-DJSummertime :hat:

Brys
09-11-2015, 09:17 PM
some kids yelled "Allahu Akbar" down the halls today.

Hans
09-11-2015, 10:00 PM
some kids yelled "Allahu Akbar" down the halls today.

i do that everyday so i dont know if thats normal to your place or naw.

i also shout allahu akbar whenever i play csgo

Rockytop
09-11-2015, 10:05 PM

Those are not your friends, just a bunch of racist, brain damaged kids. Don't let them be a factor.

Brys
09-11-2015, 10:15 PM
i do that everyday so i dont know if thats normal to your place or naw.

i also shout allahu akbar whenever i play csgo

Im getting ready to play CS:GO ._.

MyLegGuy
09-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Why don't you get better friends then?

Hans
09-11-2015, 10:55 PM
Im getting ready to play CS:GO ._.

steps on how to be me:

1st. buy negev.

2nd. buy all possible grenades that would go boom or splash or bfeeewwewdadwashh.

3rd. play at agency

4th. turn on ur mic.

5th. KEEP SPRAYING AND THROW YOUR GRENADES EVERYWHERE AND SHOUT "ALLAHU AKBAR" until the terrorism stops.

6th. profit or kick.

ImAPogo
09-11-2015, 10:57 PM
What actually happened in 9/11 other than planes crashing building?

I dont know:whistling:

Simplify_
09-11-2015, 11:28 PM
What actually happened in 9/11 other than planes crashing building?

I dont know:whistling:

Plane crashing the pentagon