PDA

View Full Version : Spilt hot coffe on myself.

Angrox
08-07-2013, 06:02 AM
I spilt hot coffee on my chest & it burns like hell. It seems like my skin seems weird , burning marks on it.
Do i need to go to a doctor or it's totally okay to deal with it?

Iguana
08-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Toughen it up, I might've fractured my elbow today. I don't even care, I still played through the whole football practice. Just take some ibuprofen and ice it.

Angrox
08-07-2013, 06:24 AM
It reminds me how i fell on the beach jumping platform yesterday :)
Still have some bruises but it's okay. It's a lot different when u look at ur skin and it's so weird.. :D
I know i used ice but are there any more solutions?

Jun Yuan
08-07-2013, 10:13 AM
You should just let your body heal itself for until its gone,during the prosess all you could do this wait..If its getting worst you should see a doctor right away.
This also reminds me how i fell down while doing a slam dunk during a basketball match with my friends two days ago.

optimuswhat
08-07-2013, 10:19 AM
You should probably see a Doctor.
I can't think of a reason why, but just see one.
Let me scare you into doing it.

First degree burns... Second degree burns... Third degree burns... Infected wounds... FLESH EATING DISEASE... Infections...

Just go. Go see one.

Play it safe.

FLESH EATING DISEASE

ReeNy
08-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Its not very dangerous hurting, but see a doctor.
He should know what to do :)

Angrox
08-07-2013, 05:09 PM
It feels like a lowest class burning. :)

syrup
08-07-2013, 05:14 PM
You might wanna check a doctor if it burns for a long period of time. (not likely though)

You guys, it's coffee. It's not like it was gasoline and he started on fire. He'll be fine. No need for a doctor.

Better safe than sorry, it would be only if it continues to hurt.

Iguana
08-07-2013, 05:42 PM
You guys, it's coffee. It's not like it was gasoline and he started on fire. He'll be fine. No need for a doctor.

SuperJ
08-07-2013, 07:29 PM
I spilt hot coffee on my chest & it burns like hell. It seems like my skin seems weird , burning marks on it.
Do i need to go to a doctor or it's totally okay to deal with it?I once spilt hot coffee all over my self, and it was so painful that I screamed some stuff I shouldn't of.:sweatdrop:

breast
08-07-2013, 08:02 PM
İce and done

Bolty27
08-08-2013, 03:34 AM
I spill coffee all the time on me (mostly accidents) I just put ice on the burnt part.