PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

GummiBear64
09-12-2015, 02:01 PM
Holy wow! This game is fantastic. Of course, the actual game would possibly be better but whatever.

I died like ten times in Armadillo trying to defend the town from the zombie invasion... I also found a skinny, fast horse tied up there that looks like Famine but it isn't...what animal is it?

GummiBear64
09-13-2015, 02:32 AM
Yeah, the horse in the aforementioned paragraph kinda died. I think it got spooked.

GAMEFREAK
09-13-2015, 02:41 AM
I played that game.. A little. It was pretty good but I got to a part where some wolves or zombie animal sort of thing would just tear me up every time so I gave up.

I saw some firey nightmare horses (1) once on my adventure, and some dude trying to survive in a town.

GummiBear64
09-13-2015, 02:54 AM
I just like normal mode, where I can hog tie someone and then drag them on a horse till they die.

You can do everything in this game in which you can the normal albeit kill someone with a train.

I played that game.. A little. It was pretty good but I got to a part where some wolves or zombie animal sort of thing would just tear me up every time so I gave up.

I saw some firey nightmare horses (1) once on my adventure, and some dude trying to survive in a town.

The best thing to do is use dead eye and get a headshot asap as it literally fills it back up.
The fire nightmare horse is one of the horses of the apocalypse; War.
You are meant to help the guy kill the zombies in the town.

Jeremy012
09-13-2015, 08:17 AM
You can do everything in this game in which you can the normal albeit kill someone with a train.

The best thing to do is use dead eye and get a headshot asap as it literally fills it back up.
The fire nightmare horse is one of the horses of the apocalypse; War.
You are meant to help the guy kill the zombies in the town.

Kept you waiting huh?

GummiBear64
09-13-2015, 11:09 AM
Kept you waiting huh?

What kept me waiting?

ImAPogo
09-13-2015, 12:24 PM
I completed the whole mission in the normal one in just 3 days

By using cheat