PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Designing?

SCOOBYDOOFAN
09-12-2015, 10:08 PM
So I have been thinking for a while about graphic designing, I have always been interested in it but never really tried it. I want to start doing some graphic designing as a hobby to use up some spare time and improve at the skill. The only problem is I don't know where to start off. I have exactly zero experience doing this so I need somewhere to start off and continue.

Do any of you know maybe some free online courses I could take? Or anything that would help me learn this skill. I think it could come in handy somewhere in my future even if that is not even close to the job type I am hoping to get. Maybe if I am good enough I can get some extra cash or something.

Thanks.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
09-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Anyone got any tips or something?

TheRealThatGuy
09-12-2015, 10:59 PM
"Just do it." -Nike

Applez
09-12-2015, 11:00 PM
"Just do it." -Nike

"Just do it." -Shia LaBeouf

TheRealThatGuy
09-12-2015, 11:04 PM

No, it's more like "JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!1!!1!!!!11!!1!" -Shia LaBeouf

SCOOBYDOOFAN
09-12-2015, 11:42 PM
"Just do it." -Nike

No, it's more like "JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!1!!1!!!!11!!1!" -Shia LaBeouf

Erm thanks... But how do I do it if I have no clue how? ._.

TheRealThatGuy
09-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Erm thanks... But how do I do it if I have no clue how? ._.
You have to be a wizard Harry.

Christopher
09-12-2015, 11:56 PM
So I have been thinking for a while about graphic designing, I have always been interested in it but never really tried it. I want to start doing some graphic designing as a hobby to use up some spare time and improve at the skill. The only problem is I don't know where to start off. I have exactly zero experience doing this so I need somewhere to start off and continue.

Do any of you know maybe some free online courses I could take? Or anything that would help me learn this skill. I think it could come in handy somewhere in my future even if that is not even close to the job type I am hoping to get. Maybe if I am good enough I can get some extra cash or something.

Thanks.

Pixelmator by Pixelmator Team
https://appsto.re/us/lUBh3.i This is an app on the AppStore to... Make graphic designs :crazy: i bought it when it was on sale for 0.99 but now it's 4.99 :whistling:

unconscious98
09-13-2015, 11:10 AM
I started off by offering free services on a game called gaiaonline I draw their characters for virtual money, which is technically free. You can do it here in growtopia but the characters there are moreeee detailed, assorted, pretty, and some are cluttered. Although most of them are Mostly naked.
Srsly man, I just started 2 years ago, and I've improved SO much you wouldn't even believe.

Now I earn real money through graphics designing.

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-13-2015, 12:03 PM
youtube.com
google.com

tutsplus.com/tutorials
And many more....