PDA

View Full Version : I'm a bit sad

Tanse
09-13-2015, 02:05 AM
So my brother took the vacuum upstairs.
He was doing the upstairs and I was doing the downstairs.
I have back problems so I can't carry it downstairs. I kept asking my brother to bring it down but he wouldn't. he just sat there with his ******* phone and kept telling me I was wasting time.
I lost my patience and got so mad. I yelled at him in my loudest tone possible yelling several/many many curse words. I got up furious and frustrated and I went to go bring that little garbage vacuum downstairs. Who cares about my weak back? Not my brother.
Notice this was at 8:30 at night. It was well past dark outside. My mother got up (she is a bit weak and can't really handle much pain.) She told me not to bring the vacuum downstairs and personally she cared it down. Now I felt so bad for her. I know she doesn't like it when I curse. I was super mad at my brother. As I was doing the vacuum, I went back and forth spitting way too many curse words. I used my loudest tone possible that I woke up my grandma. My throat hurts and I can't even speak. I'm so mad at my brother, he is older but he still acts like a *****.

I feel so bad for yelling and I feel so bad for my mom. I love her dearly.

You don't have to comment or anything, nor am I looking for sympathy, I just want people to notice this.
Sharing your pain makes it easier to bare. Posting this makes me feel a teeny bit better.
Thanks for reading.

Kitty168
09-13-2015, 02:08 AM
Tell her you're sorry, and explain to her. That's what I would do.

BudderMeow
09-13-2015, 02:12 AM
I feel so sorry for you. It wasn't your fault you had to go through that.

Tanse
Tell her you're sorry, and explain to her. That's what I would do.

Idk. My mom isn't like that.
i love her but I wasn't yelling at her. i was yelling at my crap brother.
I don't even know why I am sad. I just know I am sad and that yelling was not right.

I hate the fact that I have anger issues just like my dad...
I loose my temper fast.

MyLegGuy
You should've rolled it down the stairs, or if it doesn't have wheels, pushed it down the stairs. Or you could've helped your mom carry it, to lighten the load.

Tanse
09-13-2015, 02:15 AM
You should've rolled it down the stairs, or if it doesn't have wheels, pushed it down the stairs. Or you could've helped your mom carry it, to lighten the load.

I tried helping her but she was carrying it down and she didn't want my to lift any weight.
I would rather get back problems than to see her struggle like that.

GummiBear64
09-13-2015, 02:30 AM
Grab your brother. Wrap his hand around the vacuum cleaner. Push him down the stairs. Follow him down.

Nah, I'm kidding. It's not your fault that your brother can't help you do things.

JOSHIE63
09-13-2015, 02:31 AM
Hey, don't sweat the small things. If you disappointed your mother, the best redemption is apology. I understand your frustration at your brother though — so unsympathetic and careless — upon such a simple task.

SilentDogs
09-13-2015, 02:46 AM
I understand how you feel, my older brother makes me frusterated most of the time, I just couldn't handle his ignorance, I also have a temper but I just act like I'm chilled out.

But just relax and apologize to your mother, and don't mind your brother, you have to learn to get used to it - hes your brother, and older brothers tend to frusterate younger siblings a lot.

Tanse
09-13-2015, 02:53 AM
Thanks guys. I feel some what better.
I acting like somebody I wasnt today. I guess that was my inner hulk or something.
I think I need ways to calm my insides and manage my anger. I have serious anger problems.
Once again thanks to everyone that took there time for this topic.

GAMEFREAK
09-13-2015, 03:02 AM
Don't put yourself down because you were angry, it makes things worse. I've been where you are now as I have a bigger brother and whatever you do try to avoid conflict, (I got angry at my brother so I punched him and got in trouble) it makes you feel worse than you already feel.

Just take some time to yourself and think about how lucky you are to have someone who will be there for you, and accompany you when you're lonely. Not everyone is that lucky.

Bruce Wayne
09-13-2015, 05:39 AM
Don't put yourself down because you were angry, it makes things worse. I've been where you are now as I have a bigger brother and whatever you do try to avoid conflict, (I got angry at my brother so I punched him and got in trouble) it makes you feel worse than you already feel.

Just take some time to yourself and think about how lucky you are to have someone who will be there for you, and accompany you when you're lonely. Not everyone is that lucky.

Yes, don't put yourself down,

PUSH THEM DOWN THE STAIRS!

jk lol