PDA

View Full Version : Is my PC Good for Ganing?

Hypnoid
09-13-2015, 11:47 AM
Title says all(click on the Picture pl0x)

- - - Updated - - -

Bump help me.I don't want to make shitty pc

26FtW26
09-13-2015, 12:01 PM
Your PC is terrible for ganing.

Gaming is a whole different story.

But in all honesty, it's okay. Not too perfect, but I think it'll do the job.

Hypnoid
09-13-2015, 12:06 PM
Your PC is terrible for ganing.

Gaming is a whole different story.

But in all honesty, it's okay. Not too perfect, but I think it'll do the job.

I hate where I live.I can't found anything

P.S:I'm not living Turkey I borned on Turkey.

- - - Updated - - -

Fine I'll buy PS4 and televesion which is more cheap and better from dis lolololo.

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-13-2015, 12:09 PM
It would work, but you wouldn't get a lot out of it.

If you want good gaming PC then you should at least get better graphics card than Asus, the other one's fine, but your processor is also nothing good, either get amd fx or intel core i7

Tho with ps4 you're are very limited to a few things, and you cheating/free games are also really limited

Hypnoid
09-13-2015, 12:12 PM
It would work, but you wouldn't get a lot out of it.

If you want good gaming PC then you should at least get better graphics card than Asus, the other one's fine, but your processor is also nothing good, either get amd fx or intel core i7

Tho with ps4 you're are very limited to a few things, and you cheating/free games are also really limited

Dude core i7 setup is really ALOT for me.And what you mean I'm very limited with ps4?

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-13-2015, 12:19 PM
Dude core i7 setup is really ALOT for me.And what you mean I'm very limited with ps4?

Almost no free (cracked) games, limited mods, no ability to install stuff (you know video editing programs, photoshop, etc) and much more

Hypnoid
09-13-2015, 12:29 PM
Almost no free (cracked) games, limited mods, no ability to install stuff (you know video editing programs, photoshop, etc) and much more

I just want to play games that's it lol.

26FtW26
09-13-2015, 12:36 PM
I just want to play games that's it lol.

Get PS3, less people play PS4 online

Hypnoid
09-13-2015, 12:40 PM
Get PS3, less people play PS4 online

.__..I have PS3 already but my brother don't let me play.Also,I want to play games like Witcher 3.

The Cookie
09-13-2015, 12:50 PM
How do you do that lol