PDA

View Full Version : Apple Downloading Apps problem.

Edvoid20
09-13-2015, 08:47 PM
So, i keep trying to put in my payment method for the Apple Store. I'm trying to download a free app, but its asking for the payment method, i am putting in the right bank details needed, and it says "Your Payment method was declined"... Its starting to annoy the hell out of me, cause i know that i've put the right details in.

Anyone had this problem before?

Bruce Wayne
09-13-2015, 09:16 PM
So, i keep trying to put in my payment method for the Apple Store. I'm trying to download a free app, but its asking for the payment method, i am putting in the right bank details needed, and it says "Your Payment method was declined"... Its starting to annoy the hell out of me, cause i know that i've put the right details in.

I don't get why you don't get this, but...

APPLE IS EVIL NEVER TRUST IT.
IT IS FOREVER EVIL.
IT SCREWED WITH FISHING, IT IS EVIL

support@apple.com

http://tinyurl.com/kll7krw (Apple Billing)

hammerkraz
09-16-2015, 06:34 PM

What ios are you on?

Rapidly
09-21-2015, 05:56 PM
I get this when there is no money in a certain account, maybe try to put in different details

THICKE.
09-22-2015, 05:59 PM
This is a current problem that Apple is having, my app store is doing the same thing. I type in my credit card details in yet it is saying "declined". I doubled checked it by typing in the same credit card details in...nothing. Hopefully Apple will sort this out.

hammerkraz
09-22-2015, 06:01 PM
This is a current problem that Apple is having, my app store is doing the same thing. I type in my credit card details in yet it is saying "declined". I doubled checked it by typing in the same credit card details in...nothing. Hopefully Apple will sort this out.

Apple skems your money

Tbh I dont know whats wrong

THICKE.
09-22-2015, 06:04 PM
Apple skems your money

Tbh I dont know whats wrong

It has only happened once before in the past, I can't remember which update this was apart of. However since the update for iOS9 its been happening to quite a few people.

ILimeGreen
09-22-2015, 06:06 PM
Just select the option "None".

Worked for me.