PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!

tinyshiny
09-14-2015, 01:01 AM
Hey men! (And women) I would like to apologize for not being so active on the forums. I also would like to apologize to all that I've been rude to, in the past, and the present. Hope there is no hard feelings, because between me and you.. I love the people of GrowTopia! I always hope to see GrowTopia learning as a community. That's all I wish to say. A goodnight to some, good afternoon to others, and a good morning to those left. c::D

Havoc
09-14-2015, 01:21 AM
Hey men! (And women) I would like to apologize for not being so active on the forums. I also would like to apologize to all that I've been rude to, in the past, and the present. Hope there is no hard feelings, because between me and you.. I love the people of GrowTopia! I always hope to see GrowTopia learning as a community. That's all I wish to say. A goodnight to some, good afternoon to others, and a good morning to those left. c::D
omg
your back
welcome back.

tinyshiny
09-14-2015, 01:49 AM
been back for a while man! I mean who can leave such a wonderfully educational game! I definitely have to take an educational trip to GrowTopia one day. I learn every time I'm online, it's so much like society today. But I love it.

GummiBear64
09-14-2015, 01:51 AM
Welcome back, CoolKid_673!

Havoc
09-14-2015, 01:57 AM
been back for a while man! I mean who can leave such a wonderfully educational game! I definitely have to take an educational trip to GrowTopia one day. I learn every time I'm online, it's so much like society today. But I love it.
ik you have been active ingame
i meant on the forums

But I love it.
i dont care, i love, i love it.

tinyshiny
09-14-2015, 02:03 AM
Welcome back, CoolKid_673!

Who? Haha I'm confused honestly lol

Christopher
09-14-2015, 02:49 AM
Nobody cares about the past, welcome back