PDA

View Full Version : Why i don't like some of my friends.

XDCorez
09-14-2015, 06:59 AM
I dislike some of them, one of the girls teased me and called me "Cheap Kid". Just because i touched a friend she hates, like. Everybody hates, she got me to promise that i wouldn't let him borrow my stuffs. Such a slick girl, and then.. The kid everyone dislikes borrowed my stuff, i accidentally said yes. And then she tried to FRAME ME FOR BREAKING A FAKE SLICK PROMISE. She convinced one of my bestest friend (not really, just best), to call me Cheap Kid. I told him to ignore her, and he did.(she was shouting from the class window while we were on the fields) I breathed out heavily as a sign of relief. Then i talked to him to brigthen the situation.

This is why i dislike some of my real life friends. I just want her to move out of the school, sigh..

ElectroDream
09-14-2015, 07:17 AM
I dislike some of them, one of the girls teased me and called me "Cheap Kid". Just because i touched a friend she hates, like. Everybody hates, she got me to promise that i wouldn't let him borrow my stuffs. Such a slick girl, and then.. The kid everyone dislikes borrowed my stuff, i accidentally said yes. And then she tried to FRAME ME FOR BREAKING A FAKE SLICK PROMISE. She convinced one of my bestest friend (not really, just best), to call me Cheap Kid. I told him to ignore her, and he did.(she was shouting from the class window while we were on the fields) I breathed out heavily as a sign of relief. Then i talked to him to brigthen the situation.

This is why i dislike some of my real life friends. I just want her to move out of the school, sigh..

Just ignore those kind of girls, God. Be a gentleman, and chill out. You shouldn't have promised that either, in my opinion. I want some of the kids in my school to move out, but complaining is useless - in the end, you'll just have to deal with it.

BTW your story is so relatable. Even if someone then calls you a cheap kid, just ignore her so she doesn't get that attention, and she will eventually stop.

XDCorez
09-14-2015, 07:20 AM
Just ignore those kind of girls, God. Be a gentleman, and chill out. You shouldn't have promised that either, in my opinion. I want some of the kids in my school to move out, but complaining is useless - in the end, you'll just have to deal with it.

BTW your story is so relatable. Even if someone then calls you a cheap kid, just ignore her so she doesn't get that attention, and she will eventually stop.

;-;
I'll try, i guess all my attempts on stopping her is futile..

ElectroDream
09-14-2015, 07:22 AM
;-;
I'll try, i guess all my attempts on stopping her is futile..

In the end, a teacher would stop that bad behaviour. You have another choice too, which is to report the case to the teacher. I bet she will hate you for that though, so keep it secret between you and your teacher. Find a teacher that you trust the most and tell her the story.

Comment
09-14-2015, 07:24 AM
We have to get the school police.

XDCorez
09-14-2015, 07:26 AM
In the end, a teacher would stop that bad behaviour. You have another choice too, which is to report the case to the teacher. I bet she will hate you for that though, so keep it secret between you and your teacher. Find a teacher that you trust the most and tell her the story.

I trust my homeroom teacher, but i wouldn't report her because... I feel really bad.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S, my teacher is kind that she doesn't lecture anyone except if they swear/curse. She just says "Stop doing/calling him/her that.."

- - - Updated - - -

P.S, my teacher is kind that she doesn't lecture anyone except if they swear/curse. She just says "Stop doing/calling him/her that.."

dorie2739
09-14-2015, 07:29 AM
Plot twist: She likes you:crazy:

XDCorez
09-14-2015, 07:35 AM
Plot twist: She likes you:crazy:

B-BAKA, its impossibru i swear.

Meerkat
09-14-2015, 08:10 AM
I did that once. Didn't work out really well. :crazy:

OLiVERi
09-14-2015, 09:53 AM

I'm in the Philippines, my classmates are calling me Rich Kid because I change jackets every week and I don't follow the 5 second rule (u know wat i mean).

Then I call my friends in GT " richkids " ahahah

Areodax
09-14-2015, 10:45 AM
Most of my friends are nice, some just like to fool around and stuff.

BioTestificate
09-14-2015, 11:52 AM
She treats him like some sort of vector that should be avoided, eh? How childish...

mokky
09-14-2015, 11:55 AM
My friends are awesum <u<
We sit as a group at the table
>u> just slap herrrrr

dorie2739
09-14-2015, 11:56 AM

She's like, OMG Senpai is noticing me. :crazy:

Tempting
09-14-2015, 12:01 PM

And thus, XDCorez began his life as a loner, joining Tempting in his journey..

You know what.. just ignore them.

keep
09-15-2015, 04:44 AM

It's best to not hang around negative people, because they will expect you to do the same. Love and ignore.

Mahmoud
09-15-2015, 05:16 AM
Wow such girl that kinda worse then my cousin.
Now just ignore her and let her play her games and soon she will do it on someone else.
Or you can be just like her and frame her.

She's like, OMG Senpai is noticing me. :crazy:

That could be so true xD lol imagine it if she confessed to him wow.