PDA

View Full Version : Blame Everything!

BioTestificate
09-14-2015, 12:56 PM
Just blame whoever or whatever you want to blame for all the misfortunes and stuff (shaddup if you're one of those "u shud blame no1, be hapy, thers no such thing as misfortun" people; I don't care about you) in your life/the world. Reason is optional.I blame the caste system for making people too picky about their friends... Sigh.

dorie2739
09-14-2015, 12:58 PM
Just blame whoever or whatever you want to blame for all the misfortunes and stuff (shaddup if you're one of those "u shud blame no1, be hapy, thers no such thing as misfortun" people; I don't care about you) in your life/the world. Reason is optional.I blame the caste system for making people too picky about their friends... Sigh.

I blame Seth and Hamumu for creating Growtopia cos It's taking my soul and life. :crazy:

GummiBear64
09-14-2015, 01:02 PM
I blame Barrack Obama for being the reason Australia got a new Prime Minister today. Can Australia go a whole year without someone getting voted off by parliament?

I blame Seth and Hamumu for creating Growtopia cos It's taking my soul and life. :crazy:

Of course, if you had have given it to Satan, Seth and Hamumu could not have stolen it. Some people don't learn, smh.

ElectroDream
09-14-2015, 02:26 PM
I blame myself for reading this thread.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-14-2015, 02:29 PM
I blame this lyfe for what September gave me.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-14-2015, 02:31 PM
I blame myself for reading this thread.

I blame you for reading this thread who blamed yourself reading this thread?

I blame OP for making this thread which make us read causing more people to read while reading the reading people trying not to read what's written which everyone is currently reading causing so much people to read the reading people's mind reading other's mind reading the people reading reading minds which in turn cause everyone to read the reading people reading the reading people so that they can stop reading the people reading the thread which was read by OP before it was publicly available for others to read.

26FtW26
09-14-2015, 02:32 PM
I blame death for life.

Joshcat
09-14-2015, 02:34 PM
I blame Barrack Obama for being the reason Australia got a new Prime Minister today. Can Australia go a whole year without someone getting voted off by parliament?

Of course, if you had have given it to Satan, Seth and Hamumu could not have stolen it. Some people don't learn, smh.

Hopefully this will be the last time. Atleast we'll hopefully get a better PM than Tony; you have to admit he was pretty bad.

TheRealThatGuy
09-14-2015, 11:11 PM
u shud blame no1, be hapy, thers no such thing as misfortun