PDA

View Full Version : Make A Change!

Cloverlord
09-14-2015, 10:50 PM
TL;DR : See people for who they are INSIDE. Not for what you see! Try to understand them.

Have you ever seen someone roaming the halls of your school looking upset about something? I think we all have. Maybe you've even been that person. Whether it be a bad grade on a test, or something a bit more serious like bullying, you can make the change!

Where does it say when you see someone who looks a little different, or they're a little short or maybe too tall, that you have to be mean to them. What you do makes an impact even if you don't see it. Just by saying "Hi" you might now know it yet, but you might have just saved their life. Just by doing something so simple, you have done so much.

In this thread, I will be sharing ideas and suggestions that could really save the day. This thread is made from the heart, and I do hope you can see that from the way I write. Anyways, on to it!

"Head down as she walks through the crowded hallway, people staring at her; watching her every move. A few feet ahead someone holds out their foot, and without noticing it she stumbles over it and falls to the floor leaving nothing but her books behind her."

What would you do?

Would you laugh and pass it off as a joke?

Would you call her names because she fell?

Or maybe, just maybe..

Would you smile to her and help her gather the books?

Maybe you want nothing to do with this all, so you walked away. You think that because you didn't do it, that you shouldn't help. That's where you're wrong.

If you see something happen don't just walk away. Do something about it!

In this situation, you can do many things to brighten the day of this person. Here's how:

Smile to them.
Ask them to hang out with you. It doesn't have to be permanant, but make them feel welcome.
Grab a sticky-note and write something to make them feel better. Draw a smiley face or write something sweet or kind. Let them know someone cares. You don't need to sign it either, just leave it blank. Post it to their locker, or school desk.
Try to understand them. A big part of stopping something from happening, is understanding why it is (or might be!)

Even if it feels like nothing, it may mean something to them. I can assure you that it does.

If you went to school each and every day to have someone make fun of you, or trip you like the example above, it's not something that makes you happy, is it? If someone smiled at you, or even talked to you, would it make your day?

"Dark clothes lay on the thin figure as it crushes it's way through the hallway to his next class. Nobody sees that this child doesn't eat; nobody cares. As he continues on to his class, many students point and stare at his small frame. At lunch he hides in the washrooms, nobody there can see him cry. His siblings called him fat, so he dieted. The diet however, is what will kill him if he keeps on starving his growing body. Nobody sees this when they look at him. Why?"

Although he may not want to eat, there are other ways to him to appreciate you. What about hanging around with them after school, or going to see a movie? Maybe going to a nearby park and enjoying the fresh air. You could always find out what the person likes, that is much more helpful on finding things you could do together. Eating might be a hard topic for them, but the people at school might only see another reason to insult or put down this person.

When they don't eat, don't point it out. If you do they will think it's all you want; that you don't want to be friends. Don't show them this. Let them know that they matter and a few calories isn't going to hurt, it will help! Although, I don't recommend this. All I can recommend is that you try to understand. That you try to care. Smiling to them every day can be huge thing to them. If you see them eating, don't stare. When they finish celebrate. Eating may not be as hard for you as it is them. Try to understand this!

Short. Smaller than everyone else, they are short. You might laugh about it, they might laugh too, but is it really funny? I am taking a class right now with a short girl in it. Seeing as many of us other people are 5-6ft tall, she is only about 4. I don't laugh. I don't stare. I understand. How tall you are can not be chosen. It is merely something you are born with in your DNA. People laugh, they call her names and they stare. Why? She's just like every one else. Helping her seems so hard, but really. It's not. Smile, show them you care! Make jokes with them, just not of their size! Be a friend, after all, she's just like every one else.. Why can't we just see a person for who they are inside, rather than what is seen on the outside?

Sometimes all you have to do is SMILE.

Songs that fit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVjbo8dW9c8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6KgUM6U9w4

I am ALWAYS open to replying to PM's here on the forum, so if you want to talk, I am always available and will get back to you as soon as I can.

YOU MAKE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD!

This thread took 2.5 hours to make. Got level 50 in that time!

Magicalfishy
09-14-2015, 10:54 PM
If I saw someone doing that, I would go stand in front of her blocking her and tell everybody to mind their own business and stop picking on innocents. Everybody has their own story... they've all had their easy and hard times just like you have. You should treat everyone equally.

Cloverlord
09-14-2015, 11:00 PM
If I saw someone doing that, I would go stand in front of her blocking her and tell everybody to mind their own business and stop picking on innocents. Everybody has their own story... they've all had their easy and hard times just like you have. You should treat everyone equally.

Exactly! :hat:

keep
09-15-2015, 04:11 AM
TL;DR : See people for who they are INSIDE. Not for what you see! Try to understand them.

Have you ever seen someone roaming the halls of your school looking upset about something? I think we all have. Maybe you've even been that person. Whether it be a bad grade on a test, or something a bit more serious like bullying, you can make the change!

Where does it say when you see someone who looks a little different, or they're a little short or maybe too tall, that you have to be mean to them. What you do makes an impact even if you don't see it. Just by saying "Hi" you might now know it yet, but you might have just saved their life. Just by doing something so simple, you have done so much.

In this thread, I will be sharing ideas and suggestions that could really save the day. This thread is made from the heart, and I do hope you can see that from the way I write. Anyways, on to it!

"Head down as she walks through the crowded hallway, people staring at her; watching her every move. A few feet ahead someone holds out their foot, and without noticing it she stumbles over it and falls to the floor leaving nothing but her books behind her."

What would you do?

Would you laugh and pass it off as a joke?

Would you call her names because she fell?

Or maybe, just maybe..

Would you smile to her and help her gather the books?

Maybe you want nothing to do with this all, so you walked away. You think that because you didn't do it, that you shouldn't help. That's where you're wrong.

If you see something happen don't just walk away. Do something about it!

In this situation, you can do many things to brighten the day of this person. Here's how:

Smile to them.
Ask them to hang out with you. It doesn't have to be permanant, but make them feel welcome.
Grab a sticky-note and write something to make them feel better. Draw a smiley face or write something sweet or kind. Let them know someone cares. You don't need to sign it either, just leave it blank. Post it to their locker, or school desk.
Try to understand them. A big part of stopping something from happening, is understanding why it is (or might be!)

Even if it feels like nothing, it may mean something to them. I can assure you that it does.

If you went to school each and every day to have someone make fun of you, or trip you like the example above, it's not something that makes you happy, is it? If someone smiled at you, or even talked to you, would it make your day?

"Dark clothes lay on the thin figure as it crushes it's way through the hallway to his next class. Nobody sees that this child doesn't eat; nobody cares. As he continues on to his class, many students point and stare at his small frame. At lunch he hides in the washrooms, nobody there can see him cry. His siblings called him fat, so he dieted. The diet however, is what will kill him if he keeps on starving his growing body. Nobody sees this when they look at him. Why?"

Although he may not want to eat, there are other ways to him to appreciate you. What about hanging around with them after school, or going to see a movie? Maybe going to a nearby park and enjoying the fresh air. You could always find out what the person likes, that is much more helpful on finding things you could do together. Eating might be a hard topic for them, but the people at school might only see another reason to insult or put down this person.

When they don't eat, don't point it out. If you do they will think it's all you want; that you don't want to be friends. Don't show them this. Let them know that they matter and a few calories isn't going to hurt, it will help! Although, I don't recommend this. All I can recommend is that you try to understand. That you try to care. Smiling to them every day can be huge thing to them. If you see them eating, don't stare. When they finish celebrate. Eating may not be as hard for you as it is them. Try to understand this!

Short. Smaller than everyone else, they are short. You might laugh about it, they might laugh too, but is it really funny? I am taking a class right now with a short girl in it. Seeing as many of us other people are 5-6ft tall, she is only about 4. I don't laugh. I don't stare. I understand. How tall you are can not be chosen. It is merely something you are born with in your DNA. People laugh, they call her names and they stare. Why? She's just like every one else. Helping her seems so hard, but really. It's not. Smile, show them you care! Make jokes with them, just not of their size! Be a friend, after all, she's just like every one else.. Why can't we just see a person for who they are inside, rather than what is seen on the outside?

Sometimes all you have to do is SMILE.

Songs that fit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVjbo8dW9c8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6KgUM6U9w4

I am ALWAYS open to replying to PM's here on the forum, so if you want to talk, I am always available and will get back to you as soon as I can.

YOU MAKE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD!

This thread took 2.5 hours to make. Got level 50 in that time!

I love the message. Bullying is unfortunate and led by those who cannot think steps ahead let alone at their own pace. Maybe one day someone will re release these messages in a form nobody shrugs off like any other. Anyway, continue to inspire, your dedication expresses this!

Cloverlord
09-15-2015, 11:55 AM
Question: If you could make a change in the world, what would you choose to change?

mokky
09-15-2015, 11:57 AM
People.
*~* (10 chars)

GT_PIJUS
09-15-2015, 12:12 PM
Question: If you could make a change in the world, what would you choose to change?

The way people act,they're all so selfish...
We need more selfless people in this world D:

keep
09-15-2015, 12:20 PM
The way people act,they're all so selfish...
We need more selfless people in this world D:

To change society it starts with you, then many will follow.

Hans
09-15-2015, 12:22 PM

Change is useless with all of the idealism of people like every stereotype would have. I wish for no change, yet it is inevitable. Ideals are nothing but vague concepts of indifferent zealously towards abolishing a certain faction, or just simply obscure goals. Equilibrium will always be kept, and if you'll excuse me, and with all due respect, I adore your message and I respect it but please consider that this is life. Decisions are useless against it, changes are useless against it — all you have to do is live. If you can't, then it's over.

Change is what you can characterize as — what, exactly? Is it a different form of a particular state, rather, is it a passive state of any matter in this universe? Particularly, yes it is. Change everything, but ironically, nothing would change. Unfortunately.

All we can do is influence, and it will not change.

keep
09-15-2015, 12:22 PM

Everyone to love each other because of who they are and what they'll do. I know it's cheesy but if people started allowing others to get through their flaws, life would be the life you're meant to live.

Aunos
09-15-2015, 12:26 PM
If I could change the world, I would turn all sad face and frowns to happy faces and all negativity to positivity!

Being always positive and happy is important to ones sanity, cause always frowning and negative can lead to unspeakable things...

Calvin Klein
09-15-2015, 12:27 PM
change the system within

keep
09-15-2015, 12:32 PM
Change is useless with all of the idealism of people like every stereotype would have. I wish for no change, yet it is inevitable. Ideals are nothing but vague concepts of indifferent zealously towards abolishing a certain faction, or just simply obscure goals. Equilibrium will always be kept, and if you'll excuse me, and with all due respect, I adore your message and I respect it but please consider that this is life. Decisions are useless against it, changes are useless against it — all you have to do is live. If you can't, then it's over.

Change is what you can characterize as — what, exactly? Is it a different form of a particular state, rather, is it a passive state of any matter in this universe? Particularly, yes it is. Change everything, but ironically, nothing would change. Unfortunately.

All we can do is influence, and it will not change.

With that mindset, as many of the most successful people world will tell you, you will grow up without developing your true talents. Influence is change because influence is taken by brain and funky enough not from thinking. Sounds silly because you can say no to anything right? However if you were to stay around positive/negative people everyday of your life, you will experience change in mind without ever realizing it until many many years later. Living life only because it was given to you and you don't want to discard it, is unfortunately a dead life. People are very very powerful but this idea is blocked by those who lose and never try again, and fiction making it look easy. I apologize if some of this doesn't match up with you're saying, but that's because you seem to trail a little bit off to your philosophy of the universe that isn't as parallel to the philosophy of life as you'd think it is.

SpeedFreakz
09-15-2015, 12:41 PM
Hans said change is useless. That is true look when the new year, new life that was fake there was a lot of crimes and thief in the city. So what does change for it?

Only god knows.

Hans
09-15-2015, 12:50 PM
With that mindset, as many of the most successful people world will tell you, you will grow up without developing your true talents. Influence is change because influence is taken by brain and funky enough not from thinking. Sounds silly because you can say no to anything right? However if you were to stay around positive/negative people everyday of your life, you will experience change in mind without ever realizing it until many many years later. Living life only because it was given to you and you don't want to discard it, is unfortunately a dead life. People are very very powerful but this idea is blocked by those who lose and never try again, and fiction making it look easy. I apologize if some of this doesn't match up with you're saying, but that's because you seem to trail a little bit off to your philosophy of the universe that isn't as parallel to the philosophy of life as you'd think it is.

I am in favor of what you say, but there is one thing — yes, you can say "yes" or "no" to anything but is it correct; was it ever justified? My philosophy is nothing more than an opinion, no influence, but who was to decide that this was ever my philosophy? Was it ever mine to begin with? Or is it simply what you can call an orthodox? Truth, my friend. Truth lies only within no change, but rather it lies in result. If something results in either a change or something else, would it ever happen? I agree with the fact that you should help or whatever because that's what everyone says and nobody ever gives any thought to what I say, but is anyone doing it? Change is change, but is it different. Everyone has a good intent, but they are blinded by idealistic desires that they cannot execute what they wished.

Do whatever you want, I do not care. All I do is live in this world and give no thought to everyone, as they are just the same as me. In a crowd, I feel like people are just people like me, I feel like they are me. I am not against anything, I am indifferent. Giving only consent when calculated. I hoard information I could use to improve anything only within myself, not for everyone. Typically, I am simply living and is not bothered by any of your opinions or whatnots you want to implement in this world. All I am saying that it won't be much effective through words, actions or anything.

I think it's what you people call "opinion" , no? I call it something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Hans said change is useless. That is true look when the new year, new life that was fake there was a lot of crimes and thief in the city. So what does change for it?

Only god knows.

Why were there crimes, theft and whatnots? They are not natural but developed out of "more" because of change. What particular "change" are you people even looking for? It's pointless if all you say "be the change!", or "we want change!".

Ulteriorly futile.

keep
09-15-2015, 12:52 PM

Only god knows.

Your expectations are outstandingly high for something that should take lives of real dedication and many as of yourself not choosing to be one of them. Not sure what you mean by new year and change exactly, but everyone trying to change with their motivation being a ball drop in another city and society tradion, nothing will change nothing at all.

SpeedFreakz
09-15-2015, 12:58 PM
Some people are changing (not at all) because they want a new life. Sometimes there some temptation to come that they can't be avoid it.

keep
09-15-2015, 01:08 PM
I am in favor of what you say, but there is one thing — yes, you can say "yes" or "no" to anything but is it correct; was it ever justified? My philosophy is nothing more than an opinion, no influence, but who was to decide that this was ever my philosophy? Was it ever mine to begin with? Or is it simply what you can call an orthodox? Truth, my friend. Truth lies only within no change, but rather it lies in result. If something results in either a change or something else, would it ever happen? I agree with the fact that you should help or whatever because that's what everyone says and nobody ever gives any thought to what I say, but is anyone doing it? Change is change, but is it different. Everyone has a good intent, but they are blinded by idealistic desires that they cannot execute what they wished.

Do whatever you want, I do not care. All I do is live in this world and give no thought to everyone, as they are just the same as me. In a crowd, I feel like people are just people like me, I feel like they are me. I am not against anything, I am indifferent. Giving only consent when calculated. I hoard information I could use to improve anything only within myself, not for everyone. Typically, I am simply living and is not bothered by any of your opinions or whatnots you want to implement in this world. All I am saying that it won't be much effective through words, actions or anything.

I think it's what you people call "opinion" , no? I call it something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Why were there crimes, theft and whatnots? They are not natural but developed out of "more" because of change. What particular "change" are you people even looking for? It's pointless if all you say "be the change!", or "we want change!".

Ulteriorly futile.

You seem to get a little off topic and it's stretching your message with no current value to this though to answer your question no its yours because you belive it, not because you invented it (which I'm not to saying you did). Yes many many people (many) will say they want change and do nothing at all. I find it silly how you're asking what change could it possibly be when that's what people are trying to discuss xP. Positive change, change that will make everyone most lovely and smile. Change of mind. Based only off what you said, it sounds a little introverted, not that there's anything wrong with it, but your desire for independence is what's going to kill you along others.

Positive change and negative change are not the same thing so it's very strange how you say change in general is what causes a cruel world. However it's the exact opposite. You need negative change to make the world more barbaric natural, and positive change to invert this. Yes you are just like everyone else in the sense that you are physical, however your life will never ever be the same as everyone elses, similar yes, but when there's a will there's a way and a large difference is the understanding and dedication.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people are changing (not at all) because they want a new life. Sometimes there some temptation to come that they can't be avoid it.

I think I'm going to ask you to rephrase that again. I think the sentence you were looking for is "people want change but will do nothing for it" and you are entirely correct. Only the relentless in terms of change, are successful because they unlike any other will keep going when you are told it's fictional, stupid, impossible, or better yet, just a dream. Including when they are said to be stupid and insane for not giving up, they may actually be stupid or insane but keep in mind change hasn't been done by the average mindset.

Cloverlord
09-15-2015, 01:39 PM
Awesome replies, keep 'em coming!

If I could change one thing in this world, I would change the way people are judged. If nobody can appreciate the way people really are inside, the world won't be going too far. It's nice to have some hope though, don't you think?

keep
09-15-2015, 02:14 PM
Awesome replies, keep 'em coming!

If I could change one thing in this world, I would change the way people are judged. If nobody can appreciate the way people really are inside, the world won't be going too far. It's nice to have some hope though, don't you think?

That's the word I was looking for :) hope, faith. What must drive along dedication even when it's knocked up.
I agree, judging is silly because that person who is so "lame" to one may love them despite their faults, yet many call that one lame and consider themselves in everyway better when they don't posses the ability to love others even when they don't let you.
What many people need to realize is morally there should be nothing holding you back from passing good "judgement" on those who others call terrible.
If you're going to lose your friends because you sat with a lonesome individual, good, lose the people who have no heart connected to their head.

Hans
09-15-2015, 03:30 PM
You seem to get a little off topic and it's stretching your message with no current value to this though to answer your question no its yours because you belive it, not because you invented it (which I'm not to saying you did). Yes many many people (many) will say they want change and do nothing at all. I find it silly how you're asking what change could it possibly be when that's what people are trying to discuss xP. Positive change, change that will make everyone most lovely and smile. Change of mind. Based only off what you said, it sounds a little introverted, not that there's anything wrong with it, but your desire for independence is what's going to kill you along others.

Positive change and negative change are not the same thing so it's very strange how you say change in general is what causes a cruel world. However it's the exact opposite. You need negative change to make the world more barbaric natural, and positive change to invert this. Yes you are just like everyone else in the sense that you are physical, however your life will never ever be the same as everyone elses, similar yes, but when there's a will there's a way and a large difference is the understanding and dedication.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm going to ask you to rephrase that again. I think the sentence you were looking for is "people want change but will do nothing for it" and you are entirely correct. Only the relentless in terms of change, are successful because they unlike any other will keep going when you are told it's fictional, stupid, impossible, or better yet, just a dream. Including when they are said to be stupid and insane for not giving up, they may actually be stupid or insane but keep in mind change hasn't been done by the average mindset.

Independence? Even I would not be foolish enough to dare such conceited actions of desperate struggle. Anyway, I would not want to discuss any revelations with someone who does not understand, yet. You never got the thought, to begin with.

ianCSzz
09-15-2015, 04:04 PM

Ulteriorly futile.
Change for the better. Just in case you can't understand such simple context. I do have to agree though, that "change" doesn't clarify anything.

P. S. : Without "change", human civilizations wouldn't exist. It's change that brought us this far. not that we're very very far

Hans
09-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Change for the better. Just in case you can't understand such simple context. I do have to agree though, that "change" doesn't clarify anything.

P. S. : Without "change", human civilizations wouldn't exist. It's change that brought us this far. not that we're very very far

I never said there should be no change, never said it was wrong, never said we should stop developing. But one thing, it keeps getting worse and it's getting altogether futile. That's why I wish for no change, no? Not like my wish matters anyway.

keep
09-15-2015, 04:50 PM
Independence? Even I would not be foolish enough to dare such conceited actions of desperate struggle. Anyway, I would not want to discuss any revelations with someone who does not understand, yet. You never got the thought, to begin with.

It's funny because when I was about 13 or so I thought similarly the kid who thinks "nobody understands me and will think the way I do, life is all about me vs the world"(yes I understand that example is very very broad and nothing to the depth of what people truly believe) it's a phase in I'd like to think a good quarter of the populations lives. You think your ideas are a step ahead because they are out of the norm, yet people fail to understand there are no levels of understanding it's a circle. Yes, I understand people believing the it's "me vs the world, that's what life is about" I'm sure you think you're truly special for believing this, but no. You believe this and are different for doing so, which isn't bad at all, I think you need to be a bit more optimistic on what is supposedly ahead of what.

It's a shame you aren't open to discuss this further and are to pass it off as us being inferior thinkers and you having a supposed high level understanding of things that us people would never understand. (Despite it being old news that people have just grown out of)

As you said it's an opinion, I think it's wrong because I've grown out of it. You can't tell me I'm wrong for doing so either.

Hans
09-15-2015, 04:53 PM
It's funny because when I was about 13 or so I thought similarly the kid who thinks "nobody understands me and will think the way I do, life is all about me vs the world" it's a phase in I'd like to think a good quarter of the populations lives. You think your ideas are a step ahead because they are out of the norm, yet people fail to understand there are no levels of understanding it's a circle. Yes, I understand people believing the it's "me vs the world, that's what life is about" I'm sure you think you're truly special for believing this, but no. You believe this and are different for doing so, which isn't bad at all, I think you need to be a bit more optimistic on what is supposedly ahead of what.

It's a shame you aren't open to discuss this further and are to pass it off as us being inferior thinkers and you having a supposed high level understanding of things that us people would never understand.

I find it funny how you always try to counter me with a baseless accusation.

keep
09-15-2015, 05:12 PM
I find it funny how you always try to counter me with a baseless accusation.

Baseless? Did you put out the wrong message somehow with such an extensive vocabulary? Or should I dig out some 7th grade journals of when I was a depressing little emo as they call it? (No I'm not saying you're the same) hardly a counter. I'm disapointed in people who think they have their ideas of life all laid out like a red carpet, and are not open to discuss the properties of life only because "nobody would understand". Which you may call this baseless, but these people are better of not discussing it whatsoever because they are never open for input and will get very defensive when you try to pick at it.
If anything, wouldn't calling me clueless be baseless when you cannot prove that anyone doesn't know any certain thing?
- - - Updated - - -

I never said there should be no change, never said it was wrong, never said we should stop developing. But one thing, it keeps getting worse and it's getting altogether futile. That's why I wish for no change, no? Not like my wish matters anyway.

People fear change, this is one of the most common conclusions of any psychology study created. Change itself cannot be futile, because change is change, nothing is still. However many who attempt to change are futile and you are right. Wishes matter only when your actions are not futile. Human spirit is powerful, fail once and you are normal, however you fail twice and you are determined. The ending result is the result, not what it took to get there. You're powerful and there are limitless ways your wishes mean everything, but most importantly they have to mean something to you.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that's what he's talking about, but input is nice.

Hans
09-15-2015, 05:33 PM
Baseless? Did you put out the wrong message somehow with such an extensive vocabulary? Or should I dig out some 7th grade journals of when I was a depressing little emo as they call it? (No I'm not saying you're the same) hardly a counter. I'm disapointed in people who think they have their ideas of life all laid out like a red carpet, and are not open to discuss the properties of life only because "nobody would understand". Which you may call this baseless, but these people are better of not discussing it whatsoever because they are never open for input and will get very defensive when you try to pick at it.
If anything, wouldn't calling me clueless be baseless when you cannot prove that anyone doesn't know any certain thing?
- - - Updated - - -

People fear change, this is one of the most common conclusions of any psychology study created. Change itself cannot be futile, because change is change, nothing is still. However many who attempt to change are futile and you are right. Wishes matter only when your actions are not futile. Human spirit is powerful, fail once and you are normal, however you fail twice and you are determined. The ending result is the result, not what it took to get there. You're powerful and there are limitless ways your wishes mean everything, but most importantly they have to mean something to you.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that's what he's talking about, but input is nice.

Look, it's only the first time I met you but you already have a wrong image of me in your mind. I don't fight the world - that's pointless. I don't seek for change, nor do I propose any ideas to make this world better because I have no idea myself. You may ask what I fight for, I fight for nothing more than information. Haven't I told you? I hoard information. I don't try to prove something wrong, in itself, that thing will prove itself wrong because everything has that own concept that's why there's even "right" or "wrong" in a certain belief.

Everytime I wake up, I go to the bath, think about something, write it on my notes and suddenly notice that it contradicts everything I recently wrote. What I'm implying? I change everyday. Why I change everyday? Because I hoard information. Why I hoard information? So I can get more. This whole concept of change is pointless for me, not for you, okay? Change is LITERALLY pointless against me, because I change everyday. I may sound conceited, I may sound I want to different, I may sound that "hey, I'm tough. I'm going to fight the world!", but have any of you ever thought did I even try to sound like that? No. My thinking is not out of the norm because where I took this information from is from the standards of you, people, while you fight against your ideals. I evaluate them and make them logical enough to contradict what I just wrote. In everything I say, it should always be ironic. That is the normal standard for me.

I don't think my ideals should be pushed, I have none! All I do is just continue. My purpose is to end my purpose. That's what I decided. So whatever ALL (Yes, all) of you may think about me, it may be wrong. All I do is reveal something, calculate something, contradict myself and repeat the process. I contradict other people too because I hate how their ideas are getting laid like a red carpet - no, rather, they are laid like the roads and will be followed by everyone.

I don't expect anything of anyone, I don't expect anyone to understand me, but I'm not saying it's even impossible, I don't want people around me, I just write, I just do, I just continue, my calculations are of no importance as they change everyday.

What I'm simply implying that this is my life. All the same. Nothing more. All you said about me was wrong, not even close. Look, I may be a little conceited, but I'm not that of a fool to actually pursue everything you said.

(Well, I guess this blows up all my cover. Time for square 1 again. I even bet only some of you would've expected this from me, you know who you are.)

1001Conor
09-15-2015, 05:55 PM
you are cleverlord

Cloverlord
09-15-2015, 08:23 PM
Wow Hans, somehow you've made a long paragraph- essay thing too!

keep
09-15-2015, 08:30 PM
Look, it's only the first time I met you but you already have a wrong image of me in your mind. I don't fight the world - that's pointless. I don't seek for change, nor do I propose any ideas to make this world better because I have no idea myself. You may ask what I fight for, I fight for nothing more than information. Haven't I told you? I hoard information. I don't try to prove something wrong, in itself, that thing will prove itself wrong because everything has that own concept that's why there's even "right" or "wrong" in a certain belief.

Everytime I wake up, I go to the bath, think about something, write it on my notes and suddenly notice that it contradicts everything I recently wrote. What I'm implying? I change everyday. Why I change everyday? Because I hoard information. Why I hoard information? So I can get more. This whole concept of change is pointless for me, not for you, okay? Change is LITERALLY pointless against me, because I change everyday. I may sound conceited, I may sound I want to different, I may sound that "hey, I'm tough. I'm going to fight the world!", but have any of you ever thought did I even try to sound like that? No. My thinking is not out of the norm because where I took this information from is from the standards of you, people, while you fight against your ideals. I evaluate them and make them logical enough to contradict what I just wrote. In everything I say, it should always be ironic. That is the normal standard for me.

I don't think my ideals should be pushed, I have none! All I do is just continue. My purpose is to end my purpose. That's what I decided. So whatever ALL (Yes, all) of you may think about me, it may be wrong. All I do is reveal something, calculate something, contradict myself and repeat the process. I contradict other people too because I hate how their ideas are getting laid like a red carpet - no, rather, they are laid like the roads and will be followed by everyone.

I don't expect anything of anyone, I don't expect anyone to understand me, but I'm not saying it's even impossible, I don't want people around me, I just write, I just do, I just continue, my calculations are of no importance as they change everyday.

What I'm simply implying that this is my life. All the same. Nothing more. All you said about me was wrong, not even close. Look, I may be a little conceited, but I'm not that of a fool to actually pursue everything you said.

(Well, I guess this blows up all my cover. Time for square 1 again. I even bet only some of you would've expected this from me, you know who you are.)

So there's nothing you would like to change about yourself? That's reasonable and that's that.

I just had to disagree with your idea that change is useless and futile in general. Not sure what shame is disclosure that brings for you to "blow up your cover". I am truly sorry if I offended something you believe in anyway.

Cloverlord
09-16-2015, 02:25 AM
Bump! :o

Be the change YOU want to see in this world!

Hans
09-16-2015, 04:18 AM
So there's nothing you would like to change about yourself? That's reasonable and that's that.

I just had to disagree with your idea that change is useless and futile in general. Not sure what shame is disclosure that brings for you to "blow up your cover". I am truly sorry if I offended something you believe in anyway.

Change is passive so there's no even way to even change it's active state. It is useless, yes. In some results, not in general. If you were to change something — of course, change would change that too, no?

I was about to write things that you misunderstood in what I said, but that's that. Better to be forgotten than to continue.

Cloverlord
09-16-2015, 12:00 PM
Something fun to do:

Give yourself goals of people you could spend time with. I've began this today, glad I did. Just because somebody gets picked on does not mean you can't spend time with them.

"Be the change you want to see!"

keep
09-16-2015, 08:38 PM
Change is passive so there's no even way to even change it's active state. It is useless, yes. In some results, not in general. If you were to change something — of course, change would change that too, no?

I was about to write things that you misunderstood in what I said, but that's that. Better to be forgotten than to continue.

Better said, not useless in some results. I guess you'd have to have a little cap on the idea of useless though, if something is different than it was anytime other than that time, that is change.

Yes change can happen on change but that's one linear change. I think I'm misunderstanding what you mean in your fourth sentence because it's training into a tounge twister and I don't recall disbelieving that change couldn't change change. (This context feels so out of hand)

Likely I did misunderstand what you truly meant to say, maybe it's the speaker, maybe it's the listener but I read everything the same, I've reread your messages and they still convey the same thing I thought they did at two perspectives.

I don't see what's wrong with continuing other than this whole thing being a translation issue apparently despite it all seeming so cut and clear. But if we're done then we're done.

Cloverlord
09-22-2015, 08:01 PM
BUMP! .