PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when...

Ceyx_GrowT
09-15-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm in love with a girl in my class, and she loves me too. Yeah. But there is a problem. My friend is in love with her too. He has changed since I knew his feeling to her, like he's mad at me just because of an unimportant thing. He even get mad at me just becuse I texted her.

He told me that he didn't even has a feeling to her, but... guess what? He always tries to get her attention, he always sits beside her. I really hate it. I guess you know what did I felt.

The others told me that he love her because of me. I always says that I don't have any feelings to her (it was really a joke), which makes the other thinks that I really don't have any feelings her. When that friend heard I didn't love her, he tried to get her.

Now I don't know what to do. Forget her and let that friend with her, or keep loving her and ignore him. It's really a hard choice ._.

Aunos
09-15-2015, 11:20 AM
I'm no love doctor to judge, but...

Just pick up where you left it, if you really love her and she really loves you, then she's bound to fall for you than a guy who loves her just because his friend does.

unconscious98
09-15-2015, 11:45 AM
If your friend gets her, he'd leave you, and hang out with his new girlfriend more. You'd end up alone.
But if you got her, your friend will still leave you, but you won't be alone.

Tilt
09-15-2015, 11:52 AM
I had this sort of problem too. lol

x2b
09-15-2015, 11:56 AM
That´s hard bro :( I have bean in a same situation. But if your friend likes her do she like him? If so that is just something betwen you and him.

You will make it bro :)

Ceyx_GrowT
09-15-2015, 12:07 PM
If your friend gets her, he'd leave you, and hang out with his new girlfriend more. You'd end up alone.
But if you got her, your friend will still leave you, but you won't be alone.
I like the way you thing about this. But it's really hard, because he's my best friend since the 7th grade 'til now..

SpeedFreakz
09-15-2015, 12:24 PM
I can't help you that because im not a cupid. :crazy:

Aunos
09-15-2015, 12:28 PM
I like the way you thing about this. But it's really hard, because he's my best friend since the 7th grade 'til now..

A true friend, respects ones decisions, and does not steal his friends girlfriend.

SpeedFreakz
09-15-2015, 12:32 PM
A true friend, respects ones decisions, and does not steal his friends girlfriend.

My best friend's girlfriend.

top kek.