PDA

View Full Version : So sick.

unconscious98
09-15-2015, 12:05 PM
I feel so sick. My head is spinning, I feel like throwing up, I feel so weak.
But I still HAVE to go to school because I wanna be exempted from doing our accounting practice set. It's like a long long long quiz.

It's still my own choice to complete the requirements tho. But that's how much I refuse to do this set. It's kinda ironic, really, I have to go to school everyday without any lates, because I don't wanna answer the practice set.

I WISH, I wish I wish there wouldn't be any mishaps that might happen On the way to school, I have to wake up at 4:00 am in the morning everyday and leave the house at 5:30 am, and our classes start at 7:00 am.

I am SO tempted to skip school right now. But I won't, I shan't not. Or all of my sacrifices will be all for naught. We still have until October 10 until the end of our finals.

Wish me luck.

Shadin Siddique
09-15-2015, 12:08 PM
Hm, suits your name. :whistling:

Good luck, man! Hope you the best to not get dizzy and complete the quiz thing and good luck for your final exams.
:yeah:

GTLighty
09-15-2015, 12:09 PM
Get Well Soon and Good LUCK ! :o

Aunos
09-15-2015, 12:12 PM
I wake at 5 and leave at 6 for school at 7, I thought that was the worst yet...

Well, hope you get well soon and good luck!

I did that once too, really sick and went to school just to attend a class I cannot afford to miss. Ended up going home after that class. Lol

Hans
09-15-2015, 12:13 PM
My experience is undifferentiated from yours — yes, I know how that feels. Last month, I have had the worst consecutive head-aches of my life! For a whole month, I have endured and tolerated the pain EVERYDAY just to go to school, ironically. I hate school, yes. Shall wake up every 5:00 AM just for 9 hours of boredom? NO! UNACCEPTABLE!

keep
09-15-2015, 12:16 PM
I feel so sick. My head is spinning, I feel like throwing up, I feel so weak.
But I still HAVE to go to school because I wanna be exempted from doing our accounting practice set. It's like a long long long quiz.

It's still my own choice to complete the requirements tho. But that's how much I refuse to do this set. It's kinda ironic, really, I have to go to school everyday without any lates, because I don't wanna answer the practice set.

I WISH, I wish I wish there wouldn't be any mishaps that might happen On the way to school, I have to wake up at 4:00 am in the morning everyday and leave the house at 5:30 am, and our classes start at 7:00 am.

I am SO tempted to skip school right now. But I won't, I shan't not. Or all of my sacrifices will be all for naught. We still have until October 10 until the end of our finals.

Wish me luck.

Awww don't do this to yourself :( if something could be arranged for it to be done another day, which I'm sure is possible, stay at home. Many don't perform as well when they're sick and it very well be all for nothing.

Aunos
09-15-2015, 12:19 PM
My experience is undifferentiated from yours — yes, I know how that feels. Last month, I have had the worst consecutive head-aches of my life! For a whole month, I have endured and tolerated the pain EVERYDAY just to go to school, ironically. I hate school, yes. Shall wake up every 5:00 AM just for 9 hours of boredom? NO! UNACCEPTABLE!

I don't like school that much, but it's not the worst place, you get to hangout with your friends and have fun in class. Even the most strict teachers has some humor in them.

unconscious98
09-15-2015, 01:21 PM
Aww, thanks you guys, I may actually have to just go home after that class. Although, travelling from school to home is still 1-2 hours, but atleast I get to go home early and rest ☺️

I'm glad that skipping subjects is normal in college, you can just leave whenever you want.