PDA

View Full Version : Mah school sux

Ceyx_GrowT
09-15-2015, 11:45 PM
**On radio : "Every school in Pontianak will stop every school activities"

*Meanwhile in my school
School principal : "We will not having holiday because it's just 4 days to Mid Semester Test. We cannot delay it any further"

Aww man. Only my school who is still continuing every daily activity. The fog here is really dangerous and no holiday?? Suxxx..

IC Growtopia
09-15-2015, 11:47 PM
Aww.. Just say you can't stay because of religious reasons.. Most schools can't legally ask why!

Indicative
09-16-2015, 05:53 AM
There's still 2 weeks until my mid semester test. :rolleyes:

thegamer381
09-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Where do you guys go to school? I started school 2 weeks ago! Its like, 3 months to my midterm. By the way, your school could get in deep s---- if the board of education finds out.

SpeedFreakz
09-16-2015, 09:16 AM
Awww man GGWP......

Ceyx_GrowT
09-16-2015, 09:27 AM
Good news! The local government has made a noice decision. HOLIDAYYYY YEESHHHH!!!

ElectroDream
09-16-2015, 10:23 AM
There's still 2 weeks until my mid semester test. :rolleyes:

^^^^^ :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Good news! The local government has made a noice decision. HOLIDAYYYY YEESHHHH!!!

gg. Holiday 'till when though? Mine is until Monday, and the mid test will be on October. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ianCSzz
09-16-2015, 10:26 AM
The fog here is going away. Might come back soon. I'm pretty sure we're not having another holiday here. Well, not until it states "DANGEROUS" in the "air quality board".

P. S. Well actually it'll never say "DANGEROUS" in the board, it'll say "BERBAHAYA" instead. :rolleyes:

Zyfen
09-16-2015, 10:27 AM

*Meanwhile in my school
School principal : "We will not having holiday because it's just 4 days to Mid Semester Test. We cannot delay it any further"

Aww man. Only my school who is still continuing every daily activity. The fog here is really dangerous and no holiday?? Suxxx..

Google: Law of (country you live in)

If it's a holiday like christmas then they have to let you go.

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^ :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

gg. Holiday 'till when though? Mine is until Monday, and the mid test will be on October. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

wanna play mc

ElectroDream
09-16-2015, 10:28 AM
Google: Law of (country you live in)

If it's a holiday like christmas then they have to let you go.

- - - Updated - - -

wanna play mc

I'm on D0ge's server

(Sorry for being out of topic though)

Zyfen
09-16-2015, 10:40 AM
I'm on D0ge's server

(Sorry for being out of topic though)

Unban me please. I didn't do it on purpose I wanted to hit roof.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-16-2015, 11:07 AM
We'll have a holiday 'till Monday, and we're having Mid Semester Test that day...

ElectroDream
09-16-2015, 12:44 PM
We'll have a holiday 'till Monday, and we're having Mid Semester Test that day...

Good luck, mine was postponed by a week, that's why it's on October. :cool:

Sky123456789
09-16-2015, 12:50 PM

*Meanwhile in my school

Lulz.I will be having a 1-2month holiday after my end of year exams.Good luck tho

FISH
09-16-2015, 08:04 PM
So a day off of school is called a holiday there no matter what and you get out because of some fog? Bruh, we only get out of we get like 3+ inches of snow in winter or a lot of ice. Last time we got out due to rain was after a huge downpour that caused water to cross streets.