PDA

View Full Version : LETS TAKE DOWN AMATEURZ

iStolen
09-16-2015, 12:43 PM
We should flag all(most) of his videos.
YouTube channel down!!! That would be woot woot - no one would know his second channels name.
#takedownamateurz

peck
09-16-2015, 01:05 PM
The reason he has videos in the first place is for attention which you give him plenty even when is freeboards are closed. Flagging his videos will do absolutely nothing since there are no reasons for it to be taken down.

rikas995
09-17-2015, 11:50 AM
There are ALOT more videos in one channel about hacking, than in his, those channels are not down, why should his get down? No use.

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-17-2015, 03:53 PM
There are ALOT more videos in one channel about hacking, than in his, those channels are not down, why should his get down? No use.

Exactly, it helps the developers find bugs/glitches/hacks

ianCSzz
09-17-2015, 04:00 PM
Exactly, it helps the developers find bugs/glitches/hacks
Surely we need more people like this to make better apps/games.

no sarcasm kk

CodeSky
09-17-2015, 05:18 PM
Actually its good that he makes the videos , why? Cause developers will see the exploits of the game thanks to them! They are slowly digging a hole for themselves without
understanding it :ninja:

26FtW26
09-17-2015, 05:56 PM
Don't be an arse. He's/They're just making videos like anyone else, even if the channel is literally a script kiddie factory.

Plus, there's no reasons to take it down (unless they included copyrighted songs, which I don't know).

Hercule
09-17-2015, 05:59 PM
That person is tricking all his subscribers who wants to hack aswell but giving them a link to download his hacking tool which is .exe and that will get you a malware or a key logger that will get your account breached by him.

26FtW26
09-17-2015, 06:00 PM
That person is tricking all his subscribers who wants to hack aswell but giving them a link to download his hacking tool which is .exe and that will get you a malware or a key logger that will get your account breached by him.

The hacks are real, but I don't know about anything else.

(Not from personal experience, there are lots of people who say they're real tho)

igameroplay
09-17-2015, 06:41 PM
He is from same country as me :(.but that doesn't Mean that I am at his side. #nohateonmeh