PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Achievement in Life?

Iguana
08-08-2013, 01:48 AM
What's your biggest achievement in life?
Mine happened today, I was at football (We had a shorter practice) and one of the coaches used to play in the NFL but he broke his kneecap to where he couldn't play anymore. He was a outside linebacker and today we were in Groups and There was a competition to see who was the best, anyways fastforward I won the "Grand Champion" spot. And the coach brings me over and says "Stick with this, you have a chance to go pro. I can see it." It literally made me in shock. I still can't believe a NFL player told me that.

Cade83
08-08-2013, 02:47 AM
I really haven't had that many achievements yet, but I'd say mine was either when I was selected for The National Junior Honor Society, or won Student of the Year. Or it might have been the time I won first place in an art show 4/5 times for five years.

Now that I think about it, it was when I won Student of the Year. There were 200 other students they could have picked in my group of Seventh Graders, and many that were deserved it more, (in my opinion) but they picked me. It was an amazing moment...

Bolty27
08-08-2013, 03:23 AM
Man I wanna talk to an NFL player like Calvin Johnson, Mathew Stafford, that's my achievement, and yea I'm a detroit lions fan GO LIONS :yeah:

Iguana
08-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Man I wanna talk to an NFL player like Calvin Johnson, Mathew Stafford, that's my achievement, and yea I'm a detroit lions fan GO LIONS :yeah:

Get out, no. Lions had it going all good last year untill,oh. They lost one. and another. and another! Our quarterback is a Lions fan, (Bears fans).

Chudy
08-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Mine biggest achievement in Life was when I received a phone and a woman with strange voice said that I will be learn in art school! :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Iguana
08-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Mine biggest achievement in Life was when I received a phone and a woman with strange voice said that I will be learn in art school! :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

So you got accepted into an college for arts. Nice! You're amazing at drawing by the way.

Chudy
08-08-2013, 05:32 PM
So you got accepted into an college for arts. Nice! You're amazing at drawing by the way.

Art is very big part of my life.. Learning in Art School was my dream! And now I know that was the best choice in my life.

SuperJ
08-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Mine happened today, I was at football (We had a shorter practice) and one of the coaches used to play in the NFL but he broke his kneecap to where he couldn't play anymore. He was a outside linebacker and today we were in Groups and There was a competition to see who was the best, anyways fastforward I won the "Grand Champion" spot. And the coach brings me over and says "Stick with this, you have a chance to go pro. I can see it." It literally made me in shock. I still can't believe a NFL player told me that.
My biggest achievement in life is to get a stable job, get a good house, get a good family, and be a hard working, loving dad.

RAPTOR784
08-08-2013, 05:34 PM
My goal was meeting Lebron James and it came true at my 5th Miami heat game I went to it was pretty awesome :rolleyes:

Magicalfishy
08-08-2013, 05:52 PM
I can't recall any... You guys have some cool ones though.

Iguana
08-08-2013, 05:54 PM
My goal was meeting Lebron James and it came true at my 5th Miami heat game I went to it was pretty awesome :rolleyes:
I got to get held by a Famous Hockey player when I was like one, Not shure who it even was. My parents just let me get cradled in his arms hahah

TurtleJerk
08-08-2013, 05:56 PM

I can't tell you my BIGGEST achievement of my WHOLE LIFE, but I feel like I will get one soon.
With my abilities in art, I already made one or another big, BIG picture for my school
to show at a theater. And also, my school has a very own "Students-magazine"
in which my comics are released :crazy:

When my teacher told me that these guys want me to make comics for 'em
I was like :crazy:

Well, well, BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT, HERE I COME!!

Purplebone
08-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Throughout my life, I have had many achievements. Some passed, some failed. Right now, my achievement is to get a dog for my kids. Haha, not much but they'd love one!;)

TurtleJerk
08-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Throughout my life, I have had many achievements. Some passed, some failed. Right now, my achievement is to get a dog for my kids. Haha, not much but they'd love one!;)

Haha:D, little things make little people happy :hat:

TheDarkWolf
08-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Mine was when I was in 4th grade, I beat our school's basketball champion(Gr.7) for that free throw thingy we have every year. BEATEN DOWN BY "a little girl!"

NinjaPRO
08-08-2013, 06:53 PM
My biggest achievement was probably be getting a Leafs jersey signed by all the players :rolleyes:

I would never wear or touch it though, as it hangs in my room with full of glory. :yeah:

~NinjaPRO

Jaxx
08-08-2013, 07:00 PM

That's Awesome can't wait to see you play someday. My biggest achievement would probably be when I got All A's for 6 years in a row and when I won MVP on my basketball team. Everyone was so happy for me it was great.:rolleyes:

Bolty27
08-09-2013, 04:37 AM
Get out, no. Lions had it going all good last year untill,oh. They lost one. and another. and another! Our quarterback is a Lions fan, (Bears fans).

:eek: YOUR A BEARS FAN!! Well the lions made it to the playoffs 2 years go (BEARS ARE :poop:)

GodApple
08-09-2013, 05:16 AM
This might not fill like a Achievement but
I think seeing the worst persons dad in the world and then
sticking the middle finger at him......
Well uh Cya?

Um Apple Out of this House....

Cya later Chicken Gators

~Cheesy Apple
Out Cya