PDA

View Full Version : When your iPad is too weak to multitask..

IceEagle
09-17-2015, 12:42 AM
^^^^^
:cry:

SageDeoxys
09-17-2015, 04:33 AM
Tell me about it. Ive been using an iPhone 1 (Yes, you read right. iPhone 1) the past few days. Cant even open YouTube. I mean like, whats the use of this thing apart from the forums without YouTube?

DahUnikorn
09-17-2015, 04:35 AM
Tell me about it. Ive been using an iPhone 1 (Yes, you read right. iPhone 1) the past few days. Cant even open YouTube. I mean like, whats the use of this thing apart from the forums without YouTube?

oh ged

how can you keep up with ALL THE PATIENCE.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

SageDeoxys
09-17-2015, 04:53 AM
oh ged

how can you keep up with ALL THE PATIENCE.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Its surprisingly not that slow. Probably because it was left in its box for like 5 years and not used until recently, but it still has decent speed.

Dan9955
09-17-2015, 09:30 AM

WOAH DAMNNNNNN i'm using an iphone 4 and i feel like its old as heck already. Never would have expected someone to be still using iphone 1 :O

btw, does anyone judge u for using it lol

PolarisHD
09-17-2015, 10:08 AM
Ikr. I was really excited when I updated to iOS 9 and I was really disappointed when I found out that it was only available to iPad Mini and iPad Air.

SageDeoxys
09-17-2015, 12:45 PM
WOAH DAMNNNNNN i'm using an iphone 4 and i feel like its old as heck already. Never would have expected someone to be still using iphone 1 :O

btw, does anyone judge u for using it lol

Thing is, it isnt mine. Its my mother's. I just use it at home really. Truth is, this thing is MUCH better for the forums than my iPhone 4S. Dont ask why. It just is.

- - - Updated - - -

iPhone 1 and 3G are basically the same, but the 3G version has, well, 3G support and iOS 4.x installation.

I dare you to install Whited00r 7 on that thing.

Its not mine. Cant do crap to it. If it was mine, however, I wouldnt do it. Id like to have that classic Smartphone that basically revolutionized Touch Screens.