PDA

View Full Version : Help me with forums!

Muhammad Daniel
09-17-2015, 06:37 AM
Hi guys! Im new to this forum and plz help me... how i change profile picture... and teach me something about forum... thx for helping guys... :o

meowza
09-17-2015, 06:43 AM
Click on settings which should be on the top towards the right. Then scroll down till you see a column on the left that says "My Setting" somewhere under that it should say edit avatar. Click on that and then insert the photo.

Muhammad Daniel
09-17-2015, 06:45 AM
thx and I saw lots of peoples have the "master sorcerer" wat is dat? how to get it?

meowza
09-17-2015, 06:49 AM
thx and I saw lots of peoples have the "master sorcerer" wat is dat? how to get it?

There are different levels. Or ranks I should say. These correspond to your post count. They don't do anything but there pretty cool. To get to master sorcerer you need 500 posts. It's the highest one (besides developers and mods xD)
Oh yeah I forgot to say.
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and relax by the fire while I get you some hot coco.

Muhammad Daniel
09-17-2015, 07:09 AM
thx! i'd prefer some cake.I like cakes.

- - - Updated - - -

i saw something like (""+) or something like that near the "reply wih quotes" wat does dat do?

ianCSzz
09-17-2015, 07:51 AM
thx! i'd prefer some cake.I like cakes.

- - - Updated - - -

i saw something like (""+) or something like that near the "reply wih quotes" wat does dat do?
It's a Multi-Quote Reply. You can use it if you want to quote two or more quotes at the same time.