PDA

View Full Version : What's the best feeling you've ever had?

Refuz
09-17-2015, 10:01 PM
When I prove people wrong, hah. :crazy:

unconscious98
09-17-2015, 10:34 PM
when you have a cold that is about to go away, I have a cough stuck in my throat and a little bit of snot to season it up. then I lie in bed all day reading manga or watching anime. and on a school day at that =w=
is what I'm feeling right now.

darksnake99
09-18-2015, 02:58 AM
Coming to terms with my sexuality. I now identify as an attack helicopter.

craft3d
09-18-2015, 03:10 AM
Coming to terms with my sexuality. I now identify as an attack helicopter.

You will check your privilege.

darksnake99
09-18-2015, 03:12 AM
You will check your privilege.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m stupid but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Isaaccs
09-18-2015, 03:19 AM
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m stupid but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Okay..., "Apache". Lel.

MrNice
09-18-2015, 12:07 PM
I was playing CS:GO and I'm the last player on the team alive but still managed to kill the remaining 4 enemies
I was like
http://www.gifwave.com/media/766967_excited-leonardo-dicaprio-django-unchained-yes-screaming-victory.gif