PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia and Singapore get blamed?!

voidgaming
09-18-2015, 12:18 PM
It is foggy these days in Malaysia,
Cause indonesia burning,
But I wanna thanks it cause we don't need go to school!

After watching today news,
The news said the wind from Malaysia will blow the wind to another direction, WOOOOO! No more air pollution!
But! It not ending perfectly, indo is trying to blame Malaysia and Singapore caused the air pollution. What.

Indonesians, what you guys news saying? Just curious.

voidgaming
09-18-2015, 12:26 PM
nonono
haze plz come we forgot to revise

400 psi (pollutant standards index) = no school in sg yey

The 污染指数 here is 170, and no school, yeah!
But it starting to decrease, WHO CARES ABOUT THAT!
I HAVE A 1 WEEK HOLIDAY NOW!

Carlo Miguel Velasco
You get school canceled just with a lot of smoke?!

I'll be burning couple of houses on Monday morning. Huehuehue

Sky123456789
It is foggy these days in Malaysia,
Cause indonesia burning,
But I wanna thanks them cause we don't need go to school!

After watching today news,
The news said the wind from Malaysia will blow the wind to another direction, WOOOOO! No more air pollution!
But! It not ending perfectly, indo is trying to blame Malaysia and Singapore caused the air pollution. What.

Indonesians, what you guys news saying? Just curious.

I think u need more school time to revise and improve your english.

voidgaming
09-18-2015, 12:39 PM
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysia-and-indonesia-begin-cloud-seeding-to-fight-haze-how-cloud-seeding-works

I saw it in news, it said after the blaming.
Good sucker punch there, that indo-blamer.

Tilt
09-18-2015, 12:42 PM
Pekanbaru is currently 1000 meters with shrouded in thick smog. Generally the wind blows from the southeast to the southwest at a speed of 5 to 15 knots, or 09 to 29 km / h. And the air quality is currently in the category unhealthy.

No wonder you cannot go to your school because of this.

More information:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-34242311

Kevin Guswanto
09-18-2015, 12:43 PM
But but i wanna go to school and studying #hypocrite

Oh and btw i live at west borneo near east side of malaysia , last night it was raining here, so yeah no more fog , we have to go to school this monday

Thelolguy21
09-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Can I see the article on Indonesia blaming on both Malaysia and Singapore?

Tilt
09-18-2015, 12:50 PM
Can I see the article on Indonesia blaming on both Malaysia and Singapore?

This one?
http://www.dw.com/en/blame-game-over-haze-in-southeast-asia/a-16902194

Thelolguy21
09-18-2015, 12:56 PM
Saw some news about the haze,should be solved within 30 days.

Banned some firms in Indonesia so that the Haze won't come back,hope so.

mokky
09-18-2015, 12:57 PM
And now time for a quote by my friend
'All they give us is mi goreng and haze'

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-18-2015, 12:57 PM
Why do they have to burn the forests? Can't they just cut down the trees? It's a slow process but they can get income for selling the logs, plus, it reduces environmental problems.

Areodax
09-18-2015, 01:00 PM
You get school canceled just with a lot of smoke?!

I'll be burning couple of houses on Monday morning. Huehuehue

May I join you perhaps?

I like destroying and annihilation.

IShutter
09-18-2015, 01:02 PM
its just a phaze

ianCSzz
09-18-2015, 01:24 PM
I didn't watch news lately, only when my mom does when I do, too. But seriously? I thought the fog was coming from Sumatra and Borneo.

EDIT : Even so, it could be anyone's fault. 'cause anybody can come here and burn trees. (CAN, not ARE ALLOWED TO.)

Ceyx_GrowT
09-18-2015, 01:25 PM
We got like 2 weeks of holidays already due to the foggy weather (yay). I sometimes hate this too, because we are not allowed to play football at school ._.

I didn't watch news lately, only when my mom does when I do, too. But seriously? I thought the fog was coming from Sumatra and Borneo.
You know right? Indonesians... :rolleyes:

voidgaming
09-18-2015, 01:39 PM
Why do they have to burn the forests? Can't they just cut down the trees? It's a slow process but they can get income for selling the logs, plus, it reduces environmental problems.

My friends and teachers keep saying cause of laziness,
You just need to take some oils and some fire, boom!
A forest is gone!
We're lucky/unlucky because the wind blow toward malaysia and singapore during the burning .-.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-18-2015, 01:59 PM
My friends and teachers keep saying cause of laziness,
You just need to take some oils and some fire, boom!
A forest is gone!
We're lucky/unlucky because the wind blow toward malaysia and singapore during the burning .-.
By burning the forests, you will only need IDR 700.000, while doing it using the right way will needs around IDR 5.000.000.

SpecialUnknown
09-18-2015, 02:05 PM
Lol they don't have proof to blame that its Singaporeans fault. If have show the proof and stop blaming others for no reason. Annoying indonesians that always burn the forest. Fk them.
And if singapore closes school, then we need to have xtra lesson during december!!! Like ***!! Who will want to have school during december. And if it is on my birthday, im gonna fk them off.
I am a singaporean.

Kevin Guswanto
09-19-2015, 01:21 AM
Lol they don't have proof to blame that its Singaporeans fault. If have show the proof and stop blaming others for no reason. Annoying indonesians that always burn the forest. Fk them.
And if singapore closes school, then we need to have xtra lesson during december!!! Like ***!! Who will want to have school during december. And if it is on my birthday, im gonna fk them off.
I am a singaporean.

I think you need to have extra lesson during december to control your filthy mouth , how are you going to fk us anyway?

ImAPogo
09-19-2015, 01:29 AM
I live in Kelantan,Malaysia

There you still need to go school.

But I still in my holiday(now is an official 1 week holiday)

KKcupcake
09-19-2015, 01:30 AM
pls lah haze dun come sg
i wanna go school
pls pls pls
psle is in one week

IShutter
09-19-2015, 01:50 PM
pls lah haze dun come sg
i wanna go school
pls pls pls
psle is in one week

psle is one week and you wanna go to school? you sure? man i remember how tense it is when you start the first paper, the race to flip the page first when the teacher says you may start. those days in singapore...

Thelolguy21
09-19-2015, 02:20 PM

Simple explanation:

The price,let's say Client A want to clear up trees for a new house,he refers to producer B to clear the trees.

Producer B has two ways

1:Chop down trees,takes more time and wastes money (From labour work+chainsaws+transport etc.)
Or
2:Burn it,takes less time and saves money,you just light up using a lighter,The End.

It's no doubt that people uses 2 instead.