PDA

View Full Version : This is so embarrassing.

unconscious98
09-18-2015, 12:31 PM
So, I skipped school for a few days, last Wednesday, up to Friday, but I had to attend P.E. Classes because Imma fail if I didn't. So this is what happened, I got dizzy, i threw up (on a sink, not on the floor.)
I was on the verge of collapsing, my vision was fading, And I absolutely have no idea what in the world is happening. My classmates went to borrow a wheelchair from the school clinic, but they took so long so one of my classmates carried me there. princess carry. It would be fine if there wasn't so many people around but the fastest way to the clinic was near one of our school canteens, and that canteen in particular always have a shitload of students hanging around. And I would DEFINITELY prefer if they just
Supported me with their shoulders or back. But it had to be that kinda carry. Blegh 😩
And it would be WAY WAY WAY more worse if I were a guy.

But atleast I get to skip school tomorrow, on Monday, and Tuesday 😜

The Cookie
09-18-2015, 12:40 PM

This is the best part especially if your reason for being absent is so valid:crazy:

unconscious98
09-18-2015, 12:52 PM
This is the best part especially if your reason for being absent is so valid:crazy:

Heh, I know right?
I actually built up credibility by that incident. So it's a win for me. :crazy:

ZeroRarity
09-18-2015, 12:56 PM
So.. You were a guy, but now you're a princess? Haha just kidding. Must be an awesome yet awkward feels you have felt.

dorie2739
09-18-2015, 01:00 PM
So, I skipped school for a few days, last Wednesday, up to Friday, but I had to attend P.E. Classes because Imma fail if I didn't. So this is what happened, I got dizzy, i threw up (on a sink, not on the floor.)
I was on the verge of collapsing, my vision was fading, And I absolutely have no idea what in the world is happening. My classmates went to borrow a wheelchair from the school clinic, but they took so long so one of my classmates carried me there. princess carry. It would be fine if there wasn't so many people around but the fastest way to the clinic was near one of our school canteens, and that canteen in particular always have a shitload of students hanging around. And I would DEFINITELY prefer if they just
Supported me with their shoulders or back. But it had to be that kinda carry. Blegh 😩

Wow. Did senpai carry you.
Ok lol sorry. :crazy:
Not really that embarrassing,

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-18-2015, 01:02 PM

Aren't you able to take up tests as an alternative from your absences? You can always say to your Physical Education teacher that you're currently very fatigue.

unconscious98
09-18-2015, 01:02 PM
So.. You were a guy, but now you're a princess? Haha just kidding. Must be an awesome yet awkward feels you have felt.

No, I am a woman (shhhhhhh!!), but wouldn't it be awkward if I were a guy? xD

IShutter
09-18-2015, 01:04 PM
please, i was at school and accidentally went into a strangers car...man that was akward

unconscious98
09-18-2015, 01:08 PM
Wow. Did senpai carry you.
Ok lol sorry. :crazy:
Not really that embarrassing,

The senpai who carried me had a gf :crazy:
I wish she doesn't take it seriously :whistling:
You know how scary girls can be

- - - Updated - - -

please, i was at school and accidentally went into a strangers car...man that was akward

Whoa. I wonder what the person inside the car thought.. :ninja:

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't you able to take up tests as an alternative from your absences? You can always say to your Physical Education teacher that you're currently very fatigue.

Yeah.. But most of the college teachers doesn't take consideration. If they personally don't like you, they'd fail your grade. Some of them are like that.

unconscious98
09-19-2015, 08:11 AM
this just randomly popped into my head.. I was so close to becoming unconscious!! lol!

Hans
09-19-2015, 08:51 AM
*** YOU ARE A FEMALE HUMANOID?! I DID NOT KNOW!

Anyway, that is certainly not embarrassing due fact that they were helping.

JzoneGamer
09-19-2015, 08:52 AM
Teacher: OK, you can skip school tomorrow, on Monday, and Tuesday
You: (Yush!)
Teacher: Ohh yeah! I almost forgot! *Hands over assignments*
You: ;_;
Teacher: :D

Mmk I shush noe...

ImAPogo
09-19-2015, 09:36 AM
Senpai carried you to the Castle of Senpais and married you:crazy:

unconscious98
09-19-2015, 01:02 PM
*** YOU ARE A FEMALE HUMANOID?! I DID NOT KNOW!

Anyway, that is certainly not embarrassing due fact that they were helping.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That is true, but it kinda bothered me that they weren't able to carry me all the way considering that I was only 38 kg, which is considered very very underweight for my height and age. And I was the lightest one in our class. I know because we just had scaled 2 weeks ago.

It also bothers me til now that that person has a girlfriend which is sort of clingy, if that is the right word. But at least it wasn't the totally clingy jealous couple.
Now, I don't hate them or anything, but I don't want the other party getting mad at me.

Indicative
09-19-2015, 01:07 PM
It's not really embarrassing since you're a girl. :whistling:

Aunos
09-19-2015, 01:13 PM
It's not as embarrassing as ripping a 1-2 feet long hole on your pants during music class. I don't even know how my classmates even manage that!

iNegotiate
09-19-2015, 01:30 PM
No, I am a woman (shhhhhhh!!), but wouldn't it be awkward if I were a guy? xD

It would be worse if your a guy. I mean SO worse. Tho the princess carry thing is not that awkward. :rolleyes:

unconscious98
09-19-2015, 02:05 PM
Yeah I guess it wouldn't be that bad, but like I was saying, the person who carried me had a partner, and that's what bothers me the most, because I don't want any of them to hate me because of that 😞

Aunos
09-19-2015, 02:14 PM
If they really love each other and knows that they won't betray each other, then you have nothing to worry about.

Hans
09-19-2015, 02:23 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That is true, but it kinda bothered me that they weren't able to carry me all the way considering that I was only 38 kg, which is considered very very underweight for my height and age. And I was the lightest one in our class. I know because we just had scaled 2 weeks ago.

It also bothers me til now that that person has a girlfriend which is sort of clingy, if that is the right word. But at least it wasn't the totally clingy jealous couple.
Now, I don't hate them or anything, but I don't want the other party getting mad at me.

It is okay, student. As far as jealousy goes - it is the insecurity of feeling as for that you know that the equation of either variable, nor exponent of a questionable relationship is not correct. Simply being skeptic. But for now, that is not your problem, no?

Rest assured that they understand your problem and I am certainly saying this out of pride because I think I have analyzed the said context. Regarding truth, and in lieu of truthfully analyzing what you said - I absolutely have no idea what I am saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I guess it wouldn't be that bad, but like I was saying, the person who carried me had a partner, and that's what bothers me the most, because I don't want any of them to hate me because of that 😞

Prepubescent children are often paranoid. I understand. (I have no rights whatsoever to say this, but whatever)

IceKane
09-19-2015, 02:29 PM
Prepubescent children are often paranoid. I understand. (I have no rights whatsoever to say this, but whatever)

Paranoia is basically applied to just about everyone in the world. Sounds like you're using the Barnum Effect here. But then again, you used a disclaimer.

Regarding truth, and in lieu of truthfully analyzing what you said - I absolutely have no idea what I am saying.

Lol.

dorie2739
09-19-2015, 02:45 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do you even eat? :crazy:

Punch
10-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Not as embarassing as ripping of your pants in a failure to do a split pose and taping it since it was around 10cm ;-;

Hans
10-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Paranoia is basically applied to just about everyone in the world. Sounds like you're using the Barnum Effect here. But then again, you used a disclaimer.

Lol.

Yes, that is true. But skepticism and paranoia from the hormones are most likely applied only to prepubescent children and may tone down when in mid-puberty, but whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate being rudely awakened early morning.

I hate the fact that I can't dissect everybody without getting arrested and then get thrown into a mental hospital.