PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to you?

26FtW26
09-18-2015, 04:20 PM
I want to know if there's something wrong with me or if it's just a thing that happens.

Sometimes when I play suspenseful games like CS:GO competetive (some matches) and other games like that, my hand gets kind of cramped up and sweaty.
It almost doesn't happen anymore since I've played CS:GO for a while, but it still happens sometimes when surfing and sometimes in crazy comp matches.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
09-18-2015, 04:24 PM
I'm not familiar with the English term, but we call that kind of thing as 'pasmado.' Sweaty hands and/or excessive shaking of hands(usually when doing normal activities, such as holding a ballpen upright.)

So I guess it's a normal thing.

26FtW26
09-18-2015, 04:27 PM
I'm not familiar with the English term, but we call that kind of thing as 'pasmado.' Sweaty hands and/or excessive shaking of hands(usually when doing normal activities, such as holding a ballpen upright.)

So I guess it's a normal thing.

My hands never start shaking, they only get sweaty and become cramped (or whatever you call unintentionally grasping the mouse with force)

peck
09-18-2015, 04:52 PM
It's adrenaline bleeding through your veins >:)
Happens when I play smash. Your hands sweat off some gunk so it's usually a good idea to wash your hands and dry them well then so you don't start a buildup on your mouse or controller (eew)

26FtW26
09-18-2015, 05:17 PM
It's adrenaline bleeding through your veins >:)
Happens when I play smash. Your hands sweat off some gunk so it's usually a good idea to wash your hands and dry them well then so you don't start a buildup on your mouse or controller (eew)

you dont get le adrenaline stuff fromz le games...... they're not THAT exciting

but you're the wiser

Hans
09-18-2015, 08:09 PM

but you're the wiser

If you really sweat while playing, then you just contradicted yourself.

Anyway, yes. At times. Especially when they all die and there are like 5 of them left, and when I die they proceed and attempt to kick me while shouting out "Noob idiot". While. I say to them: "You idiots. I wouldn't have lost if you noobs didn't die in the first place, noob suckers."

Brys
09-18-2015, 08:13 PM
Knees weak arms are heavy
(Armpits get sweaty)

^ me everytime its a 1v2 in csgo competitive

Hans
09-18-2015, 08:17 PM
(Armpits get sweaty)

I'm suprisingly fine with 1v2-4(?) but not 5 because they all rush me. Depends on map, though.

Bruce Wayne
09-18-2015, 08:18 PM
If you really sweat while playing, then you just contradicted yourself.

Anyway, yes. At times. Especially when they all die and there are like 5 of them left, and when I die they proceed and attempt to kick me while shouting out "Noob idiot". While. I say to them: "You idiots. I wouldn't have lost if you noobs didn't die in the first place, noob suckers."

That's what the internet IS.

I mean, IS.

BioTestificate
09-19-2015, 02:00 AM
Hidrosis, eh?
Been experiencing that for as long as I can remember.

Bob Will
09-19-2015, 02:03 AM
(Armpits get sweaty)

Throwing up
(Mom's spagetti)

Hans
09-19-2015, 07:27 AM
Throwing up
(Mom's spagetti)

Looks like Eminem is here. (I hope you know the song)

MrNice
09-19-2015, 07:34 AM
It happens to me too and I don't know why
It's kinda annoying tho

G4mingSkull
09-19-2015, 07:39 AM
Yeah, it happens to me everytime and don't get me wrong, I think it happens to all of the people out there too.

Here in philippines we called it "PASMADO" or Having a sweaty hands while performing normal activities.

But I think in your situation, you're just getting too nervous on the games you play :)

So I think it is normal.

peck
09-20-2015, 02:12 AM

Ohohoho. Once you start luring in your natural competitive instincts energy becomes your energy drink and you start to fear losing as death. Anyone can do it too and its supposedly unhealthy because your heart's bpm gets too high. Melee is my drug. CSGO is more suspense based which cant trigger as much as other constant pace games.

iHateThis
09-20-2015, 02:13 AM
When i get on my 360, the controller is pretty sweaty afterwards.