PDA

View Full Version : The awkward feeling when Fellow forumers do this...

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-18-2015, 05:50 PM
Point a tnt cannon at me and my base, take my resources and then say that 'it was an accident' and they were ops btw

You know who you are, i'm not gonna brag your name to everybody, but you could've at least said sorry :nope:

Boomer
09-18-2015, 06:16 PM
So? We build a TNT cannon, point it at them, and blow them up back.

FORUMER WAR!

(For anyone wondering, this is regarding the Minecraft server)

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-18-2015, 06:25 PM

FORUMER WAR!

The problem is that they're ops, i'm not(nobody likes me so they don't op me :cry:), also because of that i can't edit the terrain around their HUGE locked area....

ElectroDream
09-18-2015, 07:15 PM
1. It wasn't heading to your base. We were messing around somewhere far from the original spawn.
2. TNT can't explode due to the plug-in D0GE downloaded.
3. You just came in the server asking to be OPped, all of us weren't sure so just to be safe, we rejected your request.
4. It wouldn't be possible for eBright to blow your house up because I was there and he was clearly standing on the cannon, explaining how it works. At the end, the TNTs couldn't explode so we decided to test it another time.

I truly wish I can explain it further - but unfortunately it's 2 AM right now and I'm on a trip right now. I am just going to leave that there to avoid misunderstandings. Will also upload picture if anyone thinks it's necessary, I think I did screen-shot something, but I am on phone currently.

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-18-2015, 10:09 PM
1. It wasn't heading to your base. We were messing around somewhere far from the original spawn.
3. You just came in the server asking to be OPped, all of us weren't sure so just to be safe, we rejected your request.
4. It wouldn't be possible for eBright to blow your house up because I was there and he was clearly standing on the cannon, explaining how it works. At the end, the TNTs couldn't explode so we decided to test it another time.

I truly wish I can explain it further - but unfortunately it's 2 AM right now and I'm on a trip right now. I am just going to leave that there to avoid misunderstandings. Will also upload picture if anyone thinks it's necessary, I think I did screen-shot something, but I am on phone currently.

Yes... Yes... Yes... Actually i blew up 64 TNTs (after the destruction) to test if it works, and it does. The demage is either tnt or op, because normal people wouldn't do it that quick. And you did this because you got mad at me.
You're just being power-hungry.

BTW Screenshot wont show anything. Except 1 image.

i clearly didn't have any tnts when the explosion happened, further more i was kicked-out when it happened - you two were the only people online.

cninjafish
09-18-2015, 10:11 PM

FORUMER WAR!

Tell me. I will fight :)

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-18-2015, 10:16 PM
Tell me. I will fight :)

Join our faction (/f join ProTeam), tho we wouldn't be able to fight since they have a huge locked area

ElectroDream
09-19-2015, 09:01 AM
Yes... Yes... Yes... Actually i blew up 64 TNTs (after the destruction) to test if it works, and it does. The demage is either tnt or op, because normal people wouldn't do it that quick. And you did this because you got mad at me.
You're just being power-hungry.

BTW Screenshot wont show anything. Except 1 image.

i clearly didn't have any tnts when the explosion happened, further more i was kicked-out when it happened - you two were the only people online.

Would be fair if you admitted that you are/were being "power-hungry" too, didn't you ask for OP, then after being rejected you started to call us (OPped people) greedy and stuff? We didn't kick you out, we've never did kicked anyone out.

edit: wait, you're funny. How could you get 64 TNTs when you're not OP?

iFrostSpark
09-19-2015, 09:04 AM

its so lonely in the server :nope::nope::nope::nope:

ElectroDream
09-19-2015, 09:17 AM
its so lonely in the server :nope::nope::nope::nope:

I'm going to log on soon, but not for long. Hang on! ;)

CodeSky
09-19-2015, 10:33 AM
uhh? I missed a cool thread as it seems to me! What is the IP I would love to play with you forumers :o

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-19-2015, 12:02 PM
Would be fair if you admitted that you are/were being "power-hungry" too, didn't you ask for OP, then after being rejected you started to call us (OPped people) greedy and stuff? We didn't kick you out, we've never did kicked anyone out.

edit: wait, you're funny. How could you get 64 TNTs when you're not OP?

You blew up or worldEdited my house because i called you greedy. Done. Stop lying.
I have my sources.

- - - Updated - - -

uhh? I missed a cool thread as it seems to me! What is the IP I would love to play with you forumers :o

forumerscraft.ddns.net

iFrostSpark
09-19-2015, 12:18 PM
You blew up or worldEdited my house because i called you greedy. Done. Stop lying.
I have my sources.

- - - Updated - - -

forumerscraft.ddns.net

sorry if i troll u too much

ElectroDream
09-19-2015, 12:19 PM
I have my sources.

Uh okay... Any proofs?

I did not. eBright is banned for griefing the faction Cats, which is the faction I was in. Where we blew things up. Where we had our cannons. Nothing near you.

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-19-2015, 12:51 PM
sorry if i troll u too much

%That is why i hate ops

iFrostSpark
09-19-2015, 01:02 PM
Wat?! that's why i hate you ops

- - - Updated - - -

Ok ok... FrostSparks has said that he done it. Btw there was no need to start saying that it wasn't you, because of which i thought it was you.

i wasnt in the tnt cannon thing
i was asleep
i mean the diamond troll

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-19-2015, 01:41 PM
Uh okay... Any proofs?

I did not. eBright is banned for griefing the faction Cats, which is the faction I was in. Where we blew things up. Where we had our cannons. Nothing near you.

You did it, there was nobody online. give me proofs. (my proof is that there were only 2 ppl online)