PDA

View Full Version : What is gaming to you?

26FtW26
09-19-2015, 06:32 PM
To me, gaming is not just a near perfect form of entertainment, it's something that brings people together. It's what connects people from all over the world, and in that sense, gaming is one of the most powerful things in this world.

So I ask you, what is gaming to you?

MyLegGuy
09-19-2015, 06:32 PM
Something fun.

Hypnoid
09-19-2015, 06:33 PM
To me, gaming is not just a near perfect form of entertainment, it's something that brings people together. It's what connects people from all over the world, and in that sense, gaming is one of the most powerful things in this world.

For me,to have fun and relax.When I'm playing games I just empty my mind and forgot what's mean stress.

PolarisHD
09-19-2015, 06:40 PM
Something that relieves my boredom.

Darksphere7
09-19-2015, 06:41 PM

Something I can do when I have time

Trintukas
09-19-2015, 06:42 PM
Something that makes your grades go down for real, and makes your eyes really weak, and something that is interesting.

Rockytop
09-19-2015, 06:43 PM

Its my life. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy095.gif

Don't judge

Dodo Wizard
09-19-2015, 09:21 PM
Something that can be relaxing, or make me want to uninstall that game.

SpeedFreakz
09-19-2015, 09:55 PM
Sometimes that relieves my boredom and trolling some players you wot.