PDA

View Full Version : lmao...

26FtW26
09-21-2015, 03:23 PM
so today I was driving to the train station with my bike when I see a bunch of my friends, lighting a fire inside a public trashcan (for the lolz of course).

I go up to them, I like lol ***. I ask if anyone has any fireworks. One guy has a fire thingy that spits fire and thingy thing thing, so we light it and throw it in the can. There's loads of smoke. Then some old lady walks up to us like "you boys why dont you do something smart". We just joke about it.

Then I see a middle-aged female walking towards us. I think nothing of it and don't care. Then, I realize it's a school teacher. I yell "GET THE EFF OUTTA DODGE" and like 3 guys just bail for their life, since they probably thought the police was coming or something like that lmao.

LESSON LEARNED: Don't trust middle-aged women when blowing up firecrackers in a trashcan in a public park.

ILimeGreen
09-21-2015, 03:24 PM
What did I just read..?

26FtW26
09-21-2015, 03:26 PM
What did I just read..?

poetry at its finest.

ParkourDevil
09-21-2015, 03:26 PM
I love firecrackers

26FtW26
09-21-2015, 03:28 PM
I love firecrackers

You have every single right to love them. I mean, seriously.

BTW, theres some arsehat who keeps 1star rating random threads

Rockytop
09-21-2015, 03:29 PM
What did I just read..?

I was wondering the same thing.. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-confused004.gif

ParkourDevil
09-21-2015, 03:30 PM

I don't even understand why's that ''Thread Rating'' feature exists.
Btw, please don't mind my crappy grammar

Hypnoid
09-21-2015, 03:31 PM
so today I was driving to the train station with my bike when I see a bunch of my friends, lighting a fire inside a public trashcan (for the lolz of course).

I go up to them, I like lol ***. I ask if anyone has any fireworks. One guy has a fire thingy that spits fire and thingy thing thing, so we light it and throw it in the can. There's loads of smoke. Then some old lady walks up to us like "you boys why dont you do something smart". We just joke about it.

Then I see a middle-aged female walking towards us. I think nothing of it and don't care. Then, I realize it's a school teacher. I yell "GET THE EFF OUTTA DODGE" and like 3 guys just bail for their life, since they probably thought the police was coming or something like that lmao.

LESSON LEARNED: Don't trust middle-aged women when blowing up firecrackers in a trashcan in a public park.

Erm...WTH...Someone say that this was just a dream/nightmare/joke pls.

26FtW26
09-21-2015, 03:33 PM
Erm...WTH...Someone say that this was just a dream/nightmare/joke pls.

It's true, but we got a kick out of it, so I guess it's a joke ;)

Hypnoid
09-21-2015, 03:34 PM
It's true, but year we got a kick out of it, so I guess it's a joke ;)

Yes.thxkbai.

Boomer
09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
What did I just read..?

26FtW26 confessing to vandalizing public property. :)

Cloverlord
09-21-2015, 04:38 PM
What did I just read..?

And this is why I dread R's teenage years. Lol!

SageDeoxys
09-21-2015, 05:20 PM
26FtW26 confessing to vandalizing public property. :)

Imagine someone in his school sees this and rats him out.

- - - Updated - - -

Might not be random. Could be they really just have opinions on about any thread they see get over 10 posts.

Wexy
09-21-2015, 05:27 PM
What did I just read..?

Same here :scratch:

26FtW26
09-21-2015, 07:03 PM
Imagine someone in his school sees this and rats him out.

How could anyone ever prove to my teacher that my internet name is "26FtW26"?

That's the beauty of not using your real name on the internet.

Raiggu
09-21-2015, 07:07 PM

This story made me feel better again 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Space
09-21-2015, 07:10 PM
cringe is strong.

SageDeoxys
09-21-2015, 07:32 PM
How could anyone ever prove to my teacher that my internet name is "26FtW26"?

That's the beauty of not using your real name on the internet.

And then theres the government.

26FtW26
09-21-2015, 07:47 PM
And then theres the government.

Nobody's going to ask tue government to track my ip just cause [b]my friends [b] lit a trashcan on fire..

- - - Updated - - -

cringe is strong.

You have a weird fetish for cringe.

SageDeoxys
09-21-2015, 07:51 PM
Nobody's going to ask tue government to track my ip just cause [b]my friends [b] lit a trashcan on fire..

- - - Updated - - -

You have a weird fetish for cringe.

Oh, little do you know...

26FtW26
09-21-2015, 07:54 PM
Oh, little do you know...

Someone lit a bush on fire near my friends house and noone asked stupid questions.