PDA

View Full Version : Need help from an Apple Wiz

Zfert
09-21-2015, 09:03 PM
What does it mean when it "cant find my apple account" after I try to make a purchase

TheKill69
09-21-2015, 09:04 PM
What does it mean when it "cant find my apple account" after I try to make a purchase

Can you explain?

GREYPAWS
09-21-2015, 09:05 PM
Are you on mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad?

TheRealThatGuy
09-21-2015, 09:06 PM

You possibly didn't put in the right email or you had it changed maybe?

GREYPAWS
09-21-2015, 09:10 PM
If your on a mobile platform force it into recorvery ode a few times if it doesn't work the first time. That should work.

Bruce Wayne
09-21-2015, 09:10 PM

Meaning you may not be signed into your Apple account.

I actually don't know, since I use Android, but that's the best guess I could think of.

Why almost everyone uses Apple is beyond me.

btw wrong subforum.
OK, I just successfully corrected a mod in subforums. lol

Zfert
09-21-2015, 09:15 PM
Im on iphone, I know my email and password, I am signed in

ill try restarting it a few times

btw wrong subforum.

Thanks, lol. #whoops

Boomer
09-21-2015, 09:29 PM
Ask Doge. He's an Apple/PC/anything electronic nut.

TheKill69
09-21-2015, 09:33 PM
Just try relogging

lolgal96
09-21-2015, 10:12 PM
i had to get help from an apple wiz today because my phone's screen decided to quit working, turns out all i needed to do was do a hard reboot of my cell phone.

i sacrificed my newly-painted black fingernails trying to take off my case for nothing.

also another quick question: did anyone else with the iphone 6 have the problem of the screen randomly stop working? that happened today for no reason, the lcd froze so i turned off the screen, and it wouldn't turn back on but siri started up when my friend activated her.

Zfert
09-21-2015, 10:26 PM
i had to get help from an apple wiz today because my phone's screen decided to quit working, turns out all i needed to do was do a hard reboot of my cell phone.

i sacrificed my newly-painted black fingernails trying to take off my case for nothing.

also another quick question: did anyone else with the iphone 6 have the problem of the screen randomly stop working? that happened today for no reason, the lcd froze so i turned off the screen, and it wouldn't turn back on but siri started up when my friend activated her.

I still have the iphone 4

(If you ever catch me playing GT and I tell you im on mobile, forgive me, its living hell to try to do anything let alone hold a conversation)

Brys
09-21-2015, 10:36 PM
I still have the iphone 4

(If you ever catch me playing GT and I tell you im on mobile, forgive me, its living hell to try to do anything let alone hold a conversation)

I love Android Phones because you dont have to pay 800 dollars to get a decent sized screen

#AndroidMobileMasterRace

TheRealThatGuy
09-21-2015, 10:38 PM

What IOS version is it? I had a problem that sometimes I could click the apps but nothing in the apps worked no matter how much I clicked. It was a common problem and I just had to update my iPhone 6

SpeedFreakz
09-21-2015, 10:40 PM
I love Android Phones because you dont have to pay 800 dollars to get a decent sized screen

#AndroidMobileMasterRace

That's right bb....

Bruce Wayne
09-21-2015, 10:45 PM

#AndroidMobileMasterRace

and Android has more.. "developer stuff," Hold the power button and volume down while powering on and get a nice surprise.

(its really cool lookin, once done select "restart")

SpeedFreakz
09-21-2015, 10:48 PM
#ApplePeasants

Or

#AndroidMasterRace

Teeheeee.

lolgal96
09-21-2015, 10:52 PM
What IOS version is it? I had a problem that sometimes I could click the apps but nothing in the apps worked no matter how much I clicked. It was a common problem and I just had to update my iPhone 6

iOS 9, I just updated it the other day. I was in the app-switching menu this morning when the screen froze up on me. Instead of being patient and waiting for it like I probably should have, I turned off the screen with the sleep button. My iPhone's screen just decided not to turn on, but the phone itself was DEFINITELY on, as using the ringer switch, and switching the ringer from silent to on made the phone vibrate, and my friend managed to get Siri running. Another kid, who sat by me in first period, told me how to do a hard reboot (holding the sleep button and home button at the same time), and that turned on the phone and the screen was on and responsive again. This is the first time something like this has ever happened with my 6, I only got it about 2 weeks ago. With my 5c I remember that using the home button or sleep button to turn on the screen was sometimes heavily delayed, and the lock sound whenever I would lock my phone sometimes took up to a minute to sound after I locked my phone. I LOVE my 6 so much, and it is a huge step up from my 5c. I can kind of understand why people preferred the 5 and 5s over the 5c. Plus with my 5c the screen sometimes popped out a little from the case and would make a clicking sound when I'd press on the screen.

Sorry for the long story, I'm just stating various issues I've had with my iPhones. :sweatdrop:

The only ones I never had problems with were my 3 and 4, although the 3 wasn't technically a working phone, my dad had removed the SIM and given it to me to use as an iPod when I was 10 or so.

TheRealThatGuy
09-21-2015, 11:02 PM
iOS 9, I just updated it the other day. I was in the app-switching menu this morning when the screen froze up on me. Instead of being patient and waiting for it like I probably should have, I turned off the screen with the sleep button. My iPhone's screen just decided not to turn on, but the phone itself was DEFINITELY on, as using the ringer switch, and switching the ringer from silent to on made the phone vibrate, and my friend managed to get Siri running. Another kid, who sat by me in first period, told me how to do a hard reboot (holding the sleep button and home button at the same time), and that turned on the phone and the screen was on and responsive again. This is the first time something like this has ever happened with my 6, I only got it about 2 weeks ago. With my 5c I remember that using the home button or sleep button to turn on the screen was sometimes heavily delayed, and the lock sound whenever I would lock my phone sometimes took up to a minute to sound after I locked my phone. I LOVE my 6 so much, and it is a huge step up from my 5c. I can kind of understand why people preferred the 5 and 5s over the 5c. Plus with my 5c the screen sometimes popped out a little from the case and would make a clicking sound when I'd press on the screen.

Sorry for the long story, I'm just stating various issues I've had with my iPhones. :sweatdrop:

The only ones I never had problems with were my 3 and 4, although the 3 wasn't technically a working phone, my dad had removed the SIM and given it to me to use as an iPod when I was 10 or so.

iOS 9 came out recently so there are still a few bugs. You should have waited until they have made more iOS 9 versions until updating it.

lolgal96
09-21-2015, 11:11 PM
iOS 9 came out recently so there are still a few bugs. You should have waited until they have made more iOS 9 versions until updating it.

I know, I was just eager to get it. My mom has it and loves it, and I still think it's pretty rad. Hopefully Apple sorts out these bugs soon, but other than the whole dilemma this morning I've had no other problems with it.

Zfert
09-22-2015, 02:40 AM
Unlink the account in Settings and try again

Wheres unlink

Zfert
09-22-2015, 02:46 AM
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203983
You add the same account back after signing out. Sometimes Apple wants you to reset your password but it doesn't work too well with iOS.

That worked and now its trying to get me to put in a credit card when I have apple credit.

What.

Bruce Wayne
09-22-2015, 02:48 AM
Email support@apple.com?

oh wait, just "turn it off and on"

Zfert
09-22-2015, 09:54 PM
i got it fixed, thanks