PDA

View Full Version : **FORUM RANKS**

Shadin Siddique
09-22-2015, 11:40 AM
Please do NOT quote this post, for better convenience to people who would want to read. Thank you! This is the updated version of the previous one and this one is clean, neat and very understandable with picture-examples. You can find the old thread; here! (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?231745-All-ranks-of-this-forums!&highlight=Forum+ranks)

FORUM RANKS
All the ranks of this forum!

New User
0 Posts, just started. Starter rank.

Serf
1-4 Posts, first physical view rank.

Peasant
5-9 Posts, this is the second rank. You will get it when you reach 5 posts and will end at 9th post!

Squire
10-19 Posts, this is the third rank. You will get it when you reach 10 posts and will end at 19th post!

Lesser Knight
20-49 Posts, this is the fourth rank. You will get it when you reach 20 posts and will end at 49th post!

Knight
50-99 Posts, this is the fifth rank. You will get it when you reach 50 posts and will end at 99th post!

Lesser Wizard
100-499 Posts, this is the semi-final rank. You will get it when you reach 100 posts and will end at 499th post!

Master Sorcerer
500 Posts, this is the final rank an average person can get. You will get it when you reach 500 posts.

Super Moderator
A moderator in both forums and in-game. (In-game)

A moderator only in this forums, and cannot do any damage or cannot use powers in-game. (In-game includes games of this forums)

A person logged on with a Facebook account would have a rank named "Guest".
It no longer works, but if you browse the old threads, you will see people with this type of rank.

ClanLIB Developer
A developer for the sub-forum "ClanLIB SDK Forums"

Administrator
The headmaster of growtopiagame.com, only the following have this rank.

•Seth
•Hamumu
•Admin

Cursed
Forumers who are cursed by the moderators or developers, they can only PM and view the forums. They cannot post anything.

Banned
Forumers who are banned by the moderators or developers, they do not have access to this forums for a set amount of time. They cannot view the forums, post anything nor PM anyone.

Disabled
Forumers who are disabled by the moderators or developers, they can post and PM but other userss cannot see the message/comment.
All posts are deleted eventually.

IceKane
09-22-2015, 11:45 AM
This is the updated version of the previous one and this one is clean, neat and very understandable with picture-examples. You can find the old thread; here! (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?231745-All-ranks-of-this-forums!&highlight=Forum+ranks)

FORUM RANKS

All ranks of this forums!
Please don't quote this thread, it's a bit-long!

New User

Serf

Peasant
5-9 Posts, this is the second rank. You will get it when you reach 5 posts and will end at 9th post!

Squire
10-19 Posts, this is the third rank. You will get it when you reach 10 posts and will end at 19th post!

Lesser Knight
20-49 Posts, this is the fourth rank. You will get it when you reach 20 posts and will end at 49th post!

Knight
50-99 Posts, this is the fifth rank. You will get it when you reach 50 posts and will end at 99th post!

Lesser Wizard
100-499 Posts, this is the semi-final rank. You will get it when you reach 100 posts and will end at 499th post!

Master Sorcerer
500 Posts, this is the final rank an average person can get. You will get it when you reach 500 posts.

Super Moderator

A moderator only in this forums, and cannot do any damage or cannot use powers in-game. (In-game includes games of this forums)

A person doing Facebook-logins would have a rank named "Guest".
It no longer works. But if you browse the old threads, you will see people with this rank.

ClanLIB Developer
A developer for this sub-forum "ClanLIB SDK Forums"

Administrator
The headmaster of this whole forums, only the following have this rank.

•Seth
•Hamumu
•Admin

Cursed
Forumers who are cursed by the moderators or developers, they can only PM and read. They cannot post.

Banned
Forumers who are banned by the moderators or developers, they do not have access to this forums for a set amount of time. (They cannot PM,read,post!)

Disabled
Forumers who are disabled by the moderators or developers, they can post and PM but other forumers cannot see the message/comment.

Great thread, dude! Although I have no idea what's the use of posting if you're disabled, though...

Shadin Siddique
09-22-2015, 11:49 AM
Great thread, dude! Although I have no idea what's the use of posting if you're disabled, though...

That is what I was wondering, ahah.

P.S.- I'll post pictures of all the ranks stated in this thread *except* the Disabled. If anyone has it by any change (like you were disabled before and took a picture of it and/or one of your friends/neighbourhood is disabled and you can maybe get a picture of it through any social media applications. Like kik)

ElectroDream
09-22-2015, 11:50 AM
That is what I was wondering, ahah.

P.S.- I'll post pictures of all the ranks stated in this thread *except* the Disabled. If anyone has it by any change (like you were disabled before and took a picture of it and/or one of your friends/neighbourhood is disabled and you can maybe get a picture of it through any social media applications. Like kik)

BeckyG is disabled for making a thread which contained a hack link.

Shadin Siddique
09-22-2015, 11:58 AM
BeckyG is disabled for making a thread which contained a hack link.

I'd like a screenshot from him cause it will only show to people having them - meaning it is written Lesser Wizard to him.

Joshcat
09-22-2015, 12:01 PM
Wow, it would suck if you're disabled (on forums) and didn't know you were...

Shadin Siddique
09-22-2015, 12:04 PM
Wow, it would suck if you're disabled (on forums) and didn't know you were...

You can see the rank "Disabled" if you are disabled, but others can't.
:sweatdrop:

Shadin Siddique
09-22-2015, 02:03 PM
Bumping, added pictures and colours.

Shadin Siddique
09-22-2015, 02:24 PM
Disabled accounts have all their posts deleted (BeckyG), and then there are completely deleted accounts, like those involved in the babaji spam thing.

Thank you for the information, but please remove the quote as instructed by the OP (Me)

ianCSzz
09-22-2015, 02:38 PM
QThis is the updated version of the previous one and this one is clean, neat and very understandable with picture-examples. You can find the old thread; here! (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?231745-All-ranks-of-this-forums!&highlight=Forum+ranks)

FORUM RANKS

All ranks of this forums!
Please don't quote this thread, it's a bit-long!

New User

Serf

Peasant

Squire

Lesser Knight

Knight

Lesser Wizard

Master Sorcerer

Super Moderator

A person doing Facebook-logins would have a rank named "Guest".
It no longer works. But if you browse the old threads, you will see people with this rank.

ClanLIB Developer
A developer for this sub-forum "ClanLIB SDK Forums"

Administrator
The headmaster of this whole forums, only the following have this rank.

•Seth
•Hamumu
•Admin

Cursed
Forumers who are cursed by the moderators or developers, they can only PM and read. They cannot post.

Banned
Forumers who are banned by the moderators or developers, they do not have access to this forums for a set amount of time. (They cannot PM,read,post!)

Disabled
Forumers who are disabled by the moderators or developers, they can post and PM but other forumers cannot see the message/comment.
All posts are deleted.

You can't tell me what to do! >:D

Anyways, great thread! Fun to read.

Shadin Siddique
09-22-2015, 02:40 PM
You can't tell me what to do! >:D

Anyways, great thread! Fun to read.

If it is fun to read, why did you quote it. :rolleyes:

Shadin Siddique
09-23-2015, 02:39 AM
Bumping to support my thread!

SilversoulX
09-23-2015, 02:54 AM
I got glitched when I got banned for posting screamer links everywhere and when my ban was lifted, I was surprised my rank was New User, even if I had 2k posts.

Shadin Siddique
09-23-2015, 11:22 AM
Example of a disabled account (note the post count) (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?169783-BeckyG)

Don't know why but it shows 470+ posts to me. :cry:

Vei
09-23-2015, 01:29 PM
This helps me :) Currently (when I posted this) I'm a serf xD
I don't know how you people can get up to 1000+ posts..

Shadin Siddique
09-23-2015, 01:50 PM
Click Find Latest Posts.

Thanks but it doesn't prove any examples. :rolleyes:

Shadin Siddique
09-23-2015, 03:21 PM
The account is disabled - it isn't banned, all the posts have been deleted and cannot post.

I know but - there isn't a clear photo evidence. I can't just show a "No posts available" picture. :whistling:

Shadin Siddique
09-24-2015, 11:18 PM
Bumping to support new customers.

Devilrule
09-27-2015, 12:40 PM
Thanks For The Help! You Make The Newer To Forum Understanding The Forum Rank!:D

Shadin Siddique
10-01-2015, 11:07 AM
BUMP!

The new layout looks cool, but I'm not used to it now. So many sub forumers! Yay!

OLiVERi
10-01-2015, 11:53 AM
Great thread

OLiVERi
10-05-2015, 01:26 AM
This is what I wonder..

Shadin Siddique
10-05-2015, 11:32 AM
@D0GE; @OLiVERi
I think those are disabled posts.

Brand Chong
06-29-2016, 08:23 AM
This helps me :) Currently (when I posted this) I'm a serf xD
I don't know how you people can get up to 1000+ posts..

Maybe they on everyday and everytime
xD

Awesome2526
06-29-2016, 08:57 AM
Thank you for the post.

- - - Updated - - -

Very good post.!