PDA

View Full Version : ;-; *Cries*

darkscythe
09-22-2015, 02:16 PM
I have enough money (in cash) to buy minecraft (premium acc), but dad is really scared to use his credit card, even though I'm planning to use my own money.. Now I'm stuck watching people play on YouTube T-T

What should I do?

(Also don't tell me to get the cracked version, the cracked servers are always just factions and pvp :/)

Sigh, what's the use of money when you can't spend them :/

Polar
09-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Tell your dad how much you really want the game. Tell him that you will do the dishes and take out the trash for the rest of the week :D

darkscythe
09-22-2015, 02:25 PM
Tell your dad how much you really want the game. Tell him that you will do the dishes and take out the trash for the rest of the week :D

D:
I'm forced to take out the trash (since everyone else is busy) anyways ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Go get a paypal prepaid card, then transfer the money into your Paypal, then buy.

I don't have an account T-T

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Yeah... you can't use google to find good cracked servers... *sigh*

Personaly i use extremeCraft.net

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-22-2015, 02:38 PM
I play CraftRealms, I've been a long time player there, you can find me on their forums, http://craftrealms.com/forum/m/5362213/viewthread/18135753-ice-valley-ctf-pvpwar

Don't know why, but most of the English players have disappeared from the Towny/Survival server. They are looking for a dev there, they've only got one.

i think they got server restart...

darkscythe
09-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Yeah... you can't use google to find good cracked servers... *sigh*

Personaly i use extremeCraft.net

The best server I've been to so far was guildcraft tbh..
I've played on many other servers, but it's usually factions, skyblock, prison etc, it got really boring so fast, I tried to find cracked servers with other sorts of minigames, but couldn't find any :/

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-22-2015, 03:07 PM
The best server I've been to so far was guildcraft tbh..
I've played on many other servers, but it's usually factions, skyblock, prison etc, it got really boring so fast, I tried to find cracked servers with other sorts of minigames, but couldn't find any :/

Man, I with D0GE Have told you two of the best cracked servers you can find....

Boomer
09-22-2015, 03:11 PM
Wait, why is your dad worried about HIS credit card when YOU'RE buying with YOUR money????????????? Besides, its only a $25 game; if it was a brand new PC/console, I can understand, but a measly $25 is something almost anyone can crank out.

MBG090
09-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Buy a Minecraft card in your local video game store :]

darkscythe
09-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Wait, why is your dad worried about HIS credit card when YOU'RE buying with YOUR money????????????? Besides, its only a $25 game; if it was a brand new PC/console, I can understand, but a measly $25 is something almost anyone can crank out.

He's worried about the credit card details gets stolen and stuff like that, it happened to him before, I keep telling him that it's trusted but he doesn't get it :/

- - - Updated - - -

Buy a Minecraft card in your local video game store :]

Will try to find it :3

Boomer
09-22-2015, 04:20 PM
Will try to find it :3

Ya, Walmart, Target, and Gamestop all carry it.

Djcasso123
09-22-2015, 04:24 PM
If you want a account to use on the launcher, and u dont care about the name and skin. goto: Minecraftleaks.com

But if you really want to buy ur own account username and skin.. i say beg to your dad as hard as you can.

YOU GOTTA BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"I do believe in fairies, i do, i do, i do"

darkscythe
09-22-2015, 04:45 PM
If you want a account to use on the launcher, and u dont care about the name and skin. goto: Minecraftleaks.com

But if you really want to buy ur own account username and skin.. i say beg to your dad as hard as you can.

Isnt that illegal?, people checking in and their accounts being given away (yup researched it)

Deimantas Lebedevas
09-22-2015, 04:49 PM
Isnt that illegal?, people checking in and their accounts being given away (yup researched it)

Did you know that In Some countries, it is illegal to cross roads other than at pedestrian crossings if there is a zebra crossing within 100 m?
We are breaking laws everyday....

Dodo Wizard
09-22-2015, 06:26 PM

I rate this solution 10 Soviet russian sandviches eating you out of 10.

Mr T.
09-22-2015, 06:39 PM
I saved my own money, bought a paysafe card and got garrys mod.
Tell him he shall give ya da cash in bar, buy a paysafecard and boom.

Kranken
09-22-2015, 06:44 PM
Want to use my account? I don't play minecraft anymore.

Anulot
09-22-2015, 08:09 PM
If I remember right, you can buy a pre-paid Visa card at any store and use that to buy yourself Minecraft. You can enter it the same way you would a credit card.

HerobrineFan
09-22-2015, 08:12 PM
argue with ur dad

'Yo dark the official website might be a scam, tryin to steal all my money'

*show all videos of people buying mc*

oh k

Hans
09-22-2015, 08:26 PM
I have enough money (in cash) to buy minecraft (premium acc), but dad is really scared to use his credit card, even though I'm planning to use my own money.. Now I'm stuck watching people play on YouTube T-T

What should I do?

(Also don't tell me to get the cracked version, the cracked servers are always just factions and pvp :/)

Sigh, what's the use of money when you can't spend them :/

Haha. I had the same problem with my dad back then in Steam. I had to explain A LOT of things to him, showed tech stuff to him that he didn't understand, but it still convinced him with the last statement I said: "Steam has been running for a real long time now, I shouldn't even know Steam if it were really hack-able because I would hear rumors about it. And what is there to steal in a credit card that only has $500?" (If converted)

darkscythe
09-23-2015, 02:19 AM
Want to use my account? I don't play minecraft anymore.

I'd love to, I mean, if you're willing to but what's in it for meh? XD (Ugh why is it so hard to accept things without feeling greedy T-T)

If I remember right, you can buy a pre-paid Visa card at any store and use that to buy yourself Minecraft. You can enter it the same way you would a credit card.

I'm gonna look for that the next time I go out buyin something

argue with ur dad

'Yo dark the official website might be a scam, tryin to steal all my money'

*show all videos of people buying mc*

oh k

I tried convincing him by saying something along the lines of "A lot of people bought it, if it were a scam, a lot of people would've complained and stuff".

Haha. I had the same problem with my dad back then in Steam. I had to explain A LOT of things to him, showed tech stuff to him that he didn't understand, but it still convinced him with the last statement I said: "Steam has been running for a real long time now, I shouldn't even know Steam if it were really hack-able because I would hear rumors about it. And what is there to steal in a credit card that only has $500?" (If converted)

I remember my dad trying to buy runescape membership for my brother, he wouldn't trust it with his credit card, so he sent an envelope with the money in cash, but I don't know what happened to it since my brother didn't get his membership.

That was like in 2009 or something, but looking back at it now, it kinda seems really hilarious xD.

Hans
09-23-2015, 05:56 AM
I'd love to, I mean, if you're willing to but what's in it for meh? XD (Ugh why is it so hard to accept things without feeling greedy T-T)

I'm gonna look for that the next time I go out buyin something

I tried convincing him by saying something along the lines of "A lot of people bought it, if it were a scam, a lot of people would've complained and stuff".

I remember my dad trying to buy runescape membership for my brother, he wouldn't trust it with his credit card, so he sent an envelope with the money in cash, but I don't know what happened to it since my brother didn't get his membership.

That was like in 2009 or something, but looking back at it now, it kinda seems really hilarious xD.

Lmao.

Skepticism at it's finest.

Hans
09-23-2015, 06:03 AM
Even better, my father only lets me get hardware upgrades and disallows me from buying software, and the only way I can get most games is by piracy/cracked versions.

Hardware upgrades include stuff like game controllers, but I do have a code for a game that came with my recent graphics card.

I personally think that darkscythe had the most hilarious experience with that.

You ain't losin' somethin', ey right? His father lost money 'cuz of skepticism, and compared to that, ye' still get hardware upgrades.

Hans
09-23-2015, 06:24 AM
Cracked versions always lack something. In Minecraft, you can't join online mode servers (so no /login), or get skins.
We pirate movies here doe. :crazy:
1gbps internet yum
He doesn't even let me buy Office 2013. We are still using 2007.
He uses Windows 7 home premium at work. I use Windows 7 Ultimate KMStivated on my desktop. I dislike Windows 10, so I guess I am stuck here if I want a legit version.

lucky doge has fast internet.

even 5 mbps is fast for me u lmao

ChubbyPanda
09-24-2015, 05:46 AM
Eyy <3 ;3
minecraft eh?

ChubbyPanda
09-24-2015, 05:59 AM
I have minecraft o_o
Play with me <3
._. Not in a dirty way