PDA

View Full Version : Racism in my school...

26FtW26
09-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Schools and parents in Estonia are really ignorant of racism.

Kids make fun of people of other races every time they see a person other than white. They also use the N word freely. You might notice I am referring to the kids as "they", because being on the internet so much generally makes me very much against racism, sexism and a lot of other things that end with "ism" XD

Another problem (even a bigger problem?) is that parents and schools do nothing about it. Of course, people are generally against bullying, but I feel like racism should be specially discussed, because kids shouldn't be that ignorant about race discrimination.
Not saying every kid except me in Estonia is racist, but just too many people are.

Metalwire
09-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Then it's your time to shine😎

26FtW26
09-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Then it's your time to shine😎

lmao no, I would get ripped to shreds.

Rockytop
09-22-2015, 03:28 PM
Schools and parents in Estonia are really ignorant of racism.

Kids make fun of people of other races every time they see a person other than white. They also use the N word freely. You might notice I am referring to the kids as "they", because being on the internet so much generally makes me very much against racism, sexism and a lot of other things that end with "ism" XD

Another problem (even a bigger problem?) is that parents and schools do nothing about it. Of course, people are generally against bullying, but I feel like racism should be specially discussed, because kids shouldn't be that ignorant about race discrimination.
Not saying every kid except me in Estonia is racist, but just too many people are.

Are Vines taking over Estonia now? First America, now Estonia?

YeaItsMe
09-22-2015, 03:33 PM
They also use the N word freely.

In estonian language, the ''N word'' is ''neeger'' and it's confirmed to be a neutral word by the dictionary, meaning that saying it will not insult anyone. If you understand estonian, read this: http://www.eki.ee/dict/qs2006/index.cgi?Q=neeger&F=M. It clearly states that it's not an insult. (To anyone wondering, that page is from the the estonian dictionary).

-YeaItsMe

26FtW26
09-22-2015, 04:02 PM
In estonian language, the ''N word'' is ''neeger'' and it's confirmed to be a neutral word by the dictionary, meaning that saying it will not insult anyone. If you understand estonian, read this: http://www.eki.ee/dict/qs2006/index.cgi?Q=neeger&F=M. It clearly states that it's not an insult. (To anyone wondering, that page is from the the estonian dictionary).

-YeaItsMe

oh dear god please save me from this technical bullcrap. An english-speaking person would assume "neeger" means the exact same thing, especially as it's taken FROM the English language and into the Estonian language.

Space
09-22-2015, 04:20 PM

-YeaItsMe

Ja lekker dan, kunnen alle niet estelandse mensen het weer eens niet lezen hoor, echt wat ben jij een toppertje zeg.

YeaItsMe
09-22-2015, 04:30 PM
oh dear god please save me from this technical bullcrap. An english-speaking person would assume "neeger" means the exact same thing, especially as it's taken FROM the English language and into the Estonian language.

So you're saying that when I read a text in foreign language and then spot a word of their language, which is an insult in my language, I should think of that word as an insult? For example, this is what Space said:

Ja lekker dan, kunnen alle niet estelandse mensen het weer eens niet lezen hoor, echt wat ben jij een toppertje zeg.
I'm sure you can find the estonian insult in there as you're estonian. (Google Translate says this this language is spoken in The Netherlands).

-YeaItsMe

Conan
09-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Religion racism in a christian school. Demn too ironic.

26FtW26
09-22-2015, 04:38 PM
Religion racism in a christian school. Demn too ironic.

What do you mean in a christian school? The school I go to is not christian, it's pretty much un-religion-less. And I am happy for that, because religious schools spend so much time on teaching ye crap that you don't need to know.

Conan
09-22-2015, 04:42 PM
What do you mean in a christian school? The school I go to is not christian, it's pretty much un-religion-less. And I am happy for that, because religious schools spend so much time on teaching ye crap that you don't need to know.

Talkin bout miself dude
Honestly, even thoug I'm a christian I don't like going to Christian schools. They are like forcing their beliefs to students who are not in their religion (My school is SDA and I'm not an SDA)
My bible teacher is also racist towards muslims. I was about to laugh in class that time but I stopped my self. (When he said Muslims are terrorists)

There is also race racism in my school. Not just religion Racism. (Africans study at this university also)

BTW I do agree that they spend too much time on it.

Eric Saad
09-22-2015, 05:08 PM
Can u creat a watsapp group and talk?it is a growtopian forum here ._____.

Space
09-22-2015, 05:13 PM
So you're saying that when I read a text in foreign language and then spot a word of their language, which is an insult in my language, I should think of that word as an insult? For example, this is what Space said:

I'm sure you can find the estonian insult in there as you're estonian. (Google Translate says this this language is spoken in The Netherlands).

-YeaItsMe

Great job, all non estonian people cant read it, little star.

Aly
09-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Can u creat a watsapp group and talk?it is a growtopian forum here ._____.

rtsoft tavern bro

26FtW26
09-22-2015, 07:49 PM

rtsoft tavern bro

I am robbing this image from you, aka downloading it. Will come handy.