PDA

View Full Version : Vain Glory!

XDCorez
09-24-2015, 01:41 AM
Lol, i wanted to add some people just in case we could party and op some players.

You should fill up the form below

IGN:
Skill Tier: (Leave empty if you are unranked)
Level:
Heroes Owned & Name (Name Optional):

Welp, i have added these following people:
Tjsp
Dan9955
ShirukaX
Tsuna27

Extra:
Lol to those whose android device aren't supported you should do a software update to your device.
Well i can update easily because my device has a built in updater that automatically downloads the compactible ROM. (Or whatever you call it lol).

To iOS users i bet 90% of your device support this game, because like 85% of the appstore apps are filled with iOS 7+ apps.

Tjsp
09-24-2015, 05:23 AM
:rolleyes:

DumbOldDoor
09-24-2015, 06:28 AM
IGN: puravik
Skill tier: 4. I blame my dumb teammates.
Level: Max
Heroes: Koshka, Krul, Rona, Ardan, Ringo. Might have some more, not sure. I'm good with Krul and Rona.
Region: Europe (You should add "region" to the form)

Is it just me or the vain servers are really bad recently? It keeps crashing and lagging although my internet speed is fine and phone can definitely run it fine.

CrimsonLol
09-24-2015, 06:58 AM
IGN: CrimsonLOL, If your asking for Vainglory IGN, QwertyJH.
Skill Tier: (Leave emptyif you are unranked)
Level: 4. (Just started, heh.)
Heroes Owned & Name (Name Optional):
None yet, I use the free ones they provide XD. Might be planning to buy Koshka or Petal.

- - - Updated - - -

Heroes: Koshka, Krul, Rona, Ardan, Ringo. Might have some more, not sure. I'm good with Krul and Rona.

Is it just me or the vain servers are really bad recently? It keeps crashing and lagging although my internet speed is fine and phone can definitely run it fine.

Mine's fine. I guess it's just you.

dorie2739
09-24-2015, 07:01 AM

What's the max level? I'm only level 15 :sweatdrop:

DumbOldDoor
09-24-2015, 07:24 AM
What's the max level? I'm only level 15 :sweatdrop:

20 .

Trapheus
09-24-2015, 07:51 AM
IGN: Trapheus
Skill Tier: 2 (Disconnection)
Level: 7
Heroes: Koshka, Glaive, Krul