PDA

View Full Version : I finally got team fortress 2.

GIGeo
09-24-2015, 08:47 PM
Any of you guys play it?

Dodo Wizard
09-24-2015, 08:52 PM
I play it a good bit. 511 hours at time of writing. I'm up for answering 95% of questions you may have.

GIGeo
09-24-2015, 08:53 PM
I play it a good bit. 511 hours at time of writing. I'm up for answering 95% of questions you may have.

How do i change my account name. Its my real name. I think because of my email but i dont want to play with online people if my real name is the username.

Dodo Wizard
09-24-2015, 11:40 PM
How do i change my account name. Its my real name. I think because of my email but i dont want to play with online people if my real name is the username.

Okay, that's a Steam thing. See, there's your username and profile name.
Heres an example: My username is dodowizard7, and my profile name is DodoWizard. I would use dodowizard7 for login and stuff, but everyone on Steam sees me as DodoWizard.
I've never tried changing the username, I'm sure you can do it though. To change your profile name, open Steam, go to your profile by clicking your name next to the big "COMMUNITY", click "Edit Profile", then put whatever you want people to see you as in the box marked "Profile Name".

mokky
09-24-2015, 11:54 PM
I play it :3
I'm more of a trader than a player

PURPLE585
09-25-2015, 12:14 AM
i play on an alt called 'f2p noob'

GIGeo
09-25-2015, 01:10 AM
Okay, that's a Steam thing. See, there's your username and profile name.
Heres an example: My username is dodowizard7, and my profile name is DodoWizard. I would use dodowizard7 for login and stuff, but everyone on Steam sees me as DodoWizard.
I've never tried changing the username, I'm sure you can do it though. To change your profile name, open Steam, go to your profile by clicking your name next to the big "COMMUNITY", click "Edit Profile", then put whatever you want people to see you as in the box marked "Profile Name".

Thankyou very much.

Dodo Wizard
09-25-2015, 04:33 PM
Thankyou very much.

No problem.