PDA

View Full Version : Why does everybody want Angel Wings

PiggyGuy the pigman
08-09-2013, 08:35 AM
Yes they look cool but they are the same as crimson eagle wings and ripped wings and yes they are quite rare now but you can still get them inn February for 5,000 gems!

Valentine
08-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Yes they look cool but they are the same as crimson eagle wings and ripped wings and yes they are quite rare now but you can still get them inn February for 5,000 gems!

Wrong forum and this belongs to the Growtopia General chat sub-forum. ;)
~Valentine <3

DevinS
08-09-2013, 09:44 AM
I love the whiteness and awesomeness of the angel wings! :D

Valentine
08-09-2013, 10:23 AM
I love the whiteness and awesomeness of the angel wings! :D

Same here! ;)

~Valentine <3

Boomer
08-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Angel wings, actually just wings in general are popular because while wearing them, you can double jump. So you jump, and then right when you start descending, you hit jump again, and up you go! They make getting to high places easier. I had a pair of fairy wings once, but that was when I was new and then I got scammed. I'm still looking this guy called RobertGoBoom, who was the scammer.
Let me know if you ever find him!

CheeseBox
08-09-2013, 02:37 PM

We are not even sure on the price on the pack. It may or may not be 5k.

syrup
08-09-2013, 04:58 PM
At first it was 200 gems, then 1000, next thing you know, Valentines week is over.

Everyone wants angels due to supply and demand, supply and demand are the main factor why angel wings are so costly, also because they look really nice. ;)