PDA

View Full Version : Think about some fantasy-tech, then think of the outcome [FUN/INTERESTING]

26FtW26
09-25-2015, 06:36 PM
I've been thinking about stuff like machines that could let you fly, teleportation etc.

But, just think about it for a moment. If teleportation was a thing, travel and gasoline industry would get rekt 10/10 by ign.

think about stuff like this. flight would also rek travel industry, also anti-poop pellets would rek the toilet industry (is that a thing?)

dov36Kaizo
09-25-2015, 06:38 PM
I've been thinking about stuff like machines that could let you fly, teleportation etc.

But, just think about it for a moment. If teleportation was a thing, travel and gasoline industry would get rekt 10/10 by ign.

think about stuff like this. flight would also rek travel industry, also anti-poop pellets would rek the [B]toilet industry[/B} (is that a thing?)

Toilet industry? The heck? Yeah, that is a thing. Either google those exact words or go to this site for example: http://www.reportlinker.com/report/search/theme/toilet

YeaItsMe
09-25-2015, 08:23 PM
I bet teleportation will require alot of energy.

-YeaItsMe

26FtW26
09-25-2015, 08:30 PM
I bet teleportation will require alot of energy.

-YeaItsMe

By the time we invent teleportation we've probably already invented an infinite amazing power source of oh my god the power industry is going down.

Bruce Wayne
09-25-2015, 09:52 PM
Laser Guns:

meh. gun manufacturers go down.
us military budget up.