PDA

View Full Version : Do you think I'm mean?

Defuse
09-26-2015, 04:15 AM
I don't know about this, because I can't really tell. But have my latest posts been feeling mean? Please tell me the truth, it won't hurt one bit. I feel like every Thread I post, there is atleast 1 mean thing in there..even the replys to threads. :excl:

SageDeoxys
09-26-2015, 04:18 AM
Not at all. Who put that silly idea into your mind?

Infecti0n
09-26-2015, 04:19 AM
I don't know about this, because I can't really tell. But have my latest posts been feeling mean? Please tell me the truth, it won't hurt one bit. I feel like every Thread I post, there is atleast 1 mean thing in there..even the replys to threads. :excl:

I don't think so... Your threads/posts are helpful. You're not mean and don't ever think you are. Being helpful is far away from being mean.

Defuse
09-26-2015, 04:58 AM
Not at all. Who put that silly idea into your mind?

I have no idea, I just feel like the words that come out of my mouth feel like I'm yelling it at you..

DahUnikorn
09-26-2015, 05:03 AM
If you're "mean," you're most likely being REALLY honest.

Brutal truth hurts sometimes. :whistling:

So, I guess not. :crazy:

Pestic
09-26-2015, 06:02 AM

well you trying to help should be appreciated but your words are brutal to be honest.

unconscious98
09-26-2015, 10:57 AM
I have no idea, I just feel like the words that come out of my mouth feel like I'm yelling it at you..

If you feel like you're yelling at people, add an emoji. (・∀ ~ )*

Legomaster
09-26-2015, 11:12 AM

You are not mean.. you seem very kind indeed! :cool:

I would say this.., " Usually the person who thinks he is mean is the kind person, because he is honest enough to ask. "