PDA

View Full Version : Growtopia Plug.dj Room

WARMAKER
09-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Well, as of right now there is a 37% chance that plug.dj will shut down permanently in 2 days, according to their donation fund progress to keep the site up.

So, knowing this. I want to host one last hurrah party in the GT plug.dj room, JUST IN CASE it gets shut down, i wanna have some fun with my favorite website before it does!

Anyone is invited, I'll be there all day.

Growtopia Plug.dj Community. (https://plug.dj/growtopia-2)

iStolen
09-26-2015, 02:53 PM
It's a true disappointment that this might happen. I donated 5$! /cheer

- - - Updated - - -

it seems I can't even open the page, is it what I'm afraid it is?

iHateThis
09-26-2015, 02:53 PM
It probably won't get much money from donations.

At least not enough to keep the site up.

iStolen
09-26-2015, 02:54 PM

- - - Updated - - -

it seems I can't even open the page, is it what I'm afraid it is?

it's just the Growtopia page, phew!

WARMAKER
09-26-2015, 03:54 PM
It probably won't get much money from donations.

At least not enough to keep the site up.

Even if it does, they already pretty much ruined the entire website. They changed it from like 25% of features being Subscribers only to over 90% of features being subscriber only, placed AD's in the chat, spamming the email of every account registered asking for donations, adding a silver subscriber feature just to bait more people into becoming subs, and making it so unless you are a subscriber you can only have and use 1 playlist, and all your old other playlists become irrelevant

IC Growtopia
09-30-2015, 01:33 AM
Even if it does, they already pretty much ruined the entire website. They changed it from like 25% of features being Subscribers only to over 90% of features being subscriber only, placed AD's in the chat, spamming the email of every account registered asking for donations, adding a silver subscriber feature just to bait more people into becoming subs, and making it so unless you are a subscriber you can only have and use 1 playlist, and all your old other playlists become irrelevant