PDA

View Full Version : Well just a warning.

GIGeo
09-27-2015, 03:38 AM
I hate causing drama and I wont call people out over things just to be rude.

But as an honest warning IGNORE any of SilverSoulX posts. He/She has posted a couple links that are jumpscares.

I dont want these bad links around our forums. So be cautious people. Anyone can change the links visible name to make you less cautious.

I will pm Seth/Hamumu and let them know about this.

SilversoulX
09-27-2015, 03:48 AM
Rage much? I'm not SuperVillains, it's the account Glide's brother uses after his original got permanently banned. When he saw my findminecraft.com thread, he started Googling screamer links and did what I did.

Don't make a big deal about that troll thread that is just a minor bump of life. Also, you're singling out a person...

BioTestificate
09-27-2015, 03:52 AM
Rage much?

Don't make a big deal about that troll thread that is just a minor bump of life. Also, you're singling out a person...

Using the system's foundation to justify your actions, eh?

Bruce Wayne
09-27-2015, 03:52 AM
Rage much?

shhhhhh

free infracs to ya

Linkoftime
09-27-2015, 04:07 AM
*Starts foruming on wii u*

I is safe now

|ThyLuigi|
10-02-2015, 03:37 AM
Rage much? I'm not SuperVillains, it's the account Glide's brother uses after his original got permanently banned. When he saw my findminecraft.com thread, he started Googling screamer links and did what I did.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU'RE BAN'D

mokky
10-02-2015, 03:40 AM

Another one bites the dust.

mokky
10-02-2015, 03:45 AM
Rest in peice my Friend

Don't you mean
Pieces >u>

Rockytop
10-02-2015, 03:48 AM

U r ded, not big surprise.