PDA

View Full Version : ehhh

ElectroDream
09-27-2015, 03:25 PM
I'm just wondering this for a while.

Has anyone ever rode a bike or walked to the school?

I need some info about whether you're always late or no, the safety, etc but I don't know...

I might go crazy and ride heelies to school as well. (singular: heely (https://www.google.com/search?q=heely&client=safari&rls=en&biw=1440&bih=811&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoA2oVChMIsczjt8KXyAIVgwiOCh01dAND))

I just don't know if I should do it or not. My sister's always lazy (she doesn't have that "omg i wanna go to school and learn" spirit) and I'm always getting late just because of her, so I think I'd go #YOLO and use those to school... Hmm..

Kevin Guswanto
09-27-2015, 03:29 PM
I did , i live in singkawang near Pontianak , junior highschooler usually riding bike to school , that isn't rare thing to be seen here , but you know , it's not crowded here , pontianak is

ElectroDream
09-27-2015, 03:31 PM
I did , i live in singkawang near Pontianak , junior highschooler usually riding bike to school , that isn't rare thing to be seen here , but you know , it's not crowded here , pontianak is

Oh, so you're from Singkawang? A lucky place to live in, uh? Nice environment...

Have you ever fallen (if you have ever riden a bike to school) on your way there?

Kevin Guswanto
09-27-2015, 03:36 PM
Oh, so you're from Singkawang? A lucky place to live in, uh? Nice environment...

Have you ever fell (if you have ever riden a bike to school) on your way there?

Well, depend on how you see it . Sometimes i wish i can live in a larger city too , like Pontianak.

No i haven't . With motorcycle , yes i've

initialG
09-27-2015, 03:41 PM
well , i once walked to my home from school with my friends.
If you really wanna do this , better have a friend to be with you or it will be 100% boring.

iCrystalCat
09-27-2015, 03:41 PM
I personally think that wouldn't be to safe also you could be late. I'm getting my drivers permit soon, so I mean I don't know your personal choice to walk, or use a bike.

Spotlight
09-27-2015, 03:59 PM
Yup! I rode my bike 6 miles there and back for a year last year. Not cause I had to, but cause I wanted to.
That was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Was a ton of fun.

Space
09-27-2015, 04:05 PM
Bike 30 km to school and back everyday. Just stay on the right side of the road (unless youre in england) and you should be fine.

ElectroDream
09-27-2015, 09:36 PM
well , i once walked to my home from school with my friends.
If you really wanna do this , better have a friend to be with you or it will be 100% boring.

I don't have any neighbours. Still, I want to find a way to go to school without my sis. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

I personally think that wouldn't be to safe also you could be late. I'm getting my drivers permit soon, so I mean I don't know your personal choice to walk, or use a bike.

I go quite early (30 mins before school) and my home is not so far from school (2-3 miles..? Around that). I can drive a car but I'm too young to go on the actual road. D:

Maybe not walking, it's tiring. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Yup! I rode my bike 6 miles there and back for a year last year. Not cause I had to, but cause I wanted to.
That was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Was a ton of fun.

Really? I'll consider it.

- - - Updated - - -

Bike 30 km to school and back everyday. Just stay on the right side of the road (unless youre in england) and you should be fine.

Well, when it's right there, it's left here.

GIGeo
09-27-2015, 10:06 PM
I don't have any neighbours. Still, I want to find a way to go to school without my sis. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

I go quite early (30 mins before school) and my home is not so far from school (2-3 miles..? Around that). I can drive a car but I'm too young to go on the actual road. D:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I dont bike to school (im home schooled) but i do bike the roads around my neighborhood. Usually a 6-12 mile bike ride every couple of days when im not to busy.

It really depends on your neighborhood, How well you can control a bike :crazy::crazy::crazy: and If you are careful.

Aram Sevag
09-27-2015, 10:28 PM
I come back from school by walking. It's around 2 km away from my house.

ElectroDream
09-27-2015, 10:31 PM
I dont bike to school (im home schooled) but i do bike the roads around my neighborhood. Usually a 6-12 mile bike ride every couple of days when im not to busy.

It really depends on your neighborhood, How well you can control a bike :crazy::crazy::crazy: and If you are careful.

Well, my home is right at the city so there's a lot of cars. Enough said.

- - - Updated - - -

I come back from school by walking. It's around 2 km away from my house.

How long does it take you, if I may ask?

R.V.
09-27-2015, 10:47 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If ya jog ya can be ther in about 15-20 mins

ElectroDream
09-27-2015, 11:00 PM
I walked once - got bitten by ants and other insects.
I've never ridden my bike to school so I can't say anything about that.

Ants are other insects are very common here. It's normal, really.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-27-2015, 11:07 PM
I've ever walked to school once, but not on school days, it's Sunday :crazy:. My house is only 2 kilometers away from school and it took me 15 minutes to get there.

ElectroDream
09-28-2015, 07:13 AM
I've ever walked to school once, but not on school days, it's Sunday :crazy:. My house is only 2 kilometers away from school and it took me 15 minutes to get there.

Hmmm... Nice. Okay, thanks for info I guess.

voidgaming
09-28-2015, 11:58 AM
Meh, I rather sleep or drawing on my uncle van than walking to school.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-28-2015, 12:32 PM
It's safe to walk to school. You just gotta be careful because sometimes, unwanted things may happened. Always watch your back and stay away from unknown peoples, also since you're a girl... just be careful.

Kevin Guswanto
09-28-2015, 12:35 PM
It's safe to walk to school. You just gotta be careful because sometimes, unwanted things may happened. Always watch your back and stay away from unknown peoples, also since you're a girl... just be careful.

Huehue we got gentleman here
Veryvery macho

ElectroDream
09-28-2015, 12:51 PM

Mmmm okay.

Going to get my savings to buy a bike today, if my dad allows me to. :D

ianCSzz
09-28-2015, 12:52 PM
Don't worry she's got a nice dragon with her. Pun intended.

ElectroDream
09-28-2015, 01:23 PM
Don't worry she's got a nice dragon with her. Pun intended.

I don't see the said pun.

Aunos
09-28-2015, 01:28 PM
I ride the school bus. Never late :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see the said pun.

I think she mean the dragon in your avatar...

Boomer
09-28-2015, 01:28 PM
Unless you really suck or the roads are horrendously bumpy and gravely, its pretty hard to fall off a bike. :crazy:

Go for it.

ianCSzz
09-28-2015, 01:35 PM
I think she mean the dragon in your avatar...

"SHE" :rolleyes:

unconscious98
09-28-2015, 02:21 PM
I was planning on buying heelys but then I saw these..

https://www.google.com/search?q=kick+roller+shoes&client=safari&hl=en-us&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAmoVChMI4IPX7PWZyAIVRTamCh1azgPG&biw=1024&bih=671

I might just buy an awesome Segway tho, but I wouldn't be able to use it to go to school since it takes me 2 hours every day to just go to school.

Aunos
09-28-2015, 02:23 PM
"SHE" :rolleyes:

Whoops, hehe sorry. :sweatdrop:

Didn't see who wrote it, only the reply

Aram Sevag
09-29-2015, 02:05 AM
Well, my home is right at the city so there're a lot of cars. Enough said.

- - - Updated - - -

How long does it take you, if I may ask?

It takes me around 20-25 minutes. Sometimes 15 minutes if I walk in a faster pace.

Mahmoud
09-29-2015, 02:09 AM
Lol I ride my bicycle everyday sometimes I make races with my friends eh and obviously soccer every day so I'm living everyday running and working out. Mostly on my legs xD

peck
09-29-2015, 02:11 AM
Eh I walked to school it was fine. Morning breeze, excercize, and always took 15 minutes, traffic isnt an issue for those who walk obviously. Its just the hell of walking back in hot weather.

ElectroDream
09-29-2015, 02:37 AM
A forumer PMed me yesterday saying that it's dangerous and I shouldn't do it, but I don't really see the problem if I use a bike.

I'm so going to buy a bike today - I need to get used to it so I can drive motorcycles. Soon.

Aunos
09-29-2015, 03:48 AM
A forumer PMed me yesterday saying that it's dangerous and I shouldn't do it, but I don't really see the problem if I use a bike.

I'm so going to buy a bike today - I need to get used to it so I can drive motorcycles. Soon.

Bike is safe. motorcycle, not so safe.

Bruce Wayne
09-29-2015, 04:18 AM
I ride the Batmobile, only at night, but still. It has a good GPS and Anti-Traffic gun.

traffic? just blow it up, or incapacitate them he he...

Ceyx_GrowT
09-29-2015, 04:38 AM
Bike is safe. motorcycle, not so safe.
Most peoples from age 10-14 now can ride a motorcycle. Even though it's not allowed, but some parents told their kids to learn.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-29-2015, 05:52 AM
Also, riding with one hand o n a motorcycle is much more stable than one hand on a bike.
When you are at >60 km/hours, put off both your hands. You gotta give it a try.

ElectroDream
09-29-2015, 06:06 AM
When you are at >60 km/hours, put off both your hands. You gotta give it a try.

Why would anyone try doing that dangerous and risky trick just for the sake of #YOLO-ing?

ianCSzz
09-29-2015, 06:50 AM
Why would anyone try doing that dangerous and risky trick just for the sake of #YOLO-ing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZAc5t2lkvo

ianCSzz
09-29-2015, 07:06 AM
What if you didn't notice a stone or your suspension gives way?
Look at the channel "Rick Brett" and he had trouble launching a drag bike down the track - no, not the circuit one. And look at his huge wheelie - one of the Case Reed ones.
I have no idea, you'll never know until you test it. Or at least, find a smooth place.

Aunos
09-29-2015, 09:59 AM
Most peoples from age 10-14 now can ride a motorcycle. Even though it's not allowed, but some parents told their kids to learn.

In the Philippines it's not like that. Maybe in other places there is less traffic in roads and stuff so it is more safer to use. Because here there are many traffic, jay walking, etc. making motorcycling more dangerous.

The parents want kids to learn thing, my parents won't let me :sweatdrop:

I like scooters more :yeah:

iShortness
09-29-2015, 10:47 AM
I'm just wondering this for a while.

Has anyone ever rode a bike or walked to the school?

I need some info about whether you're always late or no, the safety, etc but I don't know...

I might go crazy and ride heelies to school as well. (singular: heely (https://www.google.com/search?q=heely&client=safari&rls=en&biw=1440&bih=811&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoA2oVChMIsczjt8KXyAIVgwiOCh01dAND))

I just don't know if I should do it or not. My sister's always lazy (she doesn't have that "omg i wanna go to school and learn" spirit) and I'm always getting late just because of her, so I think I'd go #YOLO and use those to school... Hmm..
When I was still studying in mah old school, I walk home to school because its only 5 mins walk. Also, I don't get late because when it is almost late.. I just sprint to school.