PDA

View Full Version : I hate it when..

Havoc
09-28-2015, 12:27 AM
I hate it when my safari crashes on my iPad. I was in the middle of a long thread and it crashed. Also when I click that earth button with the paper clip thing above when you post my app also crashes. Does this happen to you?

Zeron
09-28-2015, 12:49 AM
Yes it has happened several times before. Try download google chrome in the app store or alternatively just using a computer.

iCrystalCat
09-28-2015, 01:52 AM
I hate it when my safari crashes on my iPad. I was in the middle of a long thread and it crashed. Also when I click that earth button with the paper clip thing above when you post my app also crashes. Does this happen to you?

This happens to me just only when my internet decides to suck.

Havoc
09-28-2015, 02:13 AM
This happens to me just only when my internet decides to suck.
My internet sucks right now. But that's not the reason why (in my incident).

SageDeoxys
09-28-2015, 04:13 AM
Safari crashes for me on long posts aswell, in fact, it tools me back one or two pages. Then again, Im using an iPhone 1, so it could be that. What version iPad aré you using?

Havoc
09-28-2015, 10:19 AM
Safari crashes for me on long posts aswell, in fact, it tools me back one or two pages. Then again, Im using an iPhone 1, so it could be that. What version iPad aré you using?
iOS 8 something. Idk how to check, when I go to software update it shows that the iOS 9.0.1 update needs to be installed.

SageDeoxys
09-28-2015, 12:50 PM
iOS 8 something. Idk how to check, when I go to software update it shows that the iOS 9.0.1 update needs to be installed.

Then I really dont know what to say. Im using iPhone OS 1.0, anda thats pretty far from iOS 8. I do
doubt its because it needs an update, though.

Boomer
09-28-2015, 01:01 PM

I still run iOS 7 on my iPad, and I'm fine. So its not the OS.