PDA

View Full Version : oops i aced the test

Festivity
09-28-2015, 09:40 AM
yay i got perfect in sci. im not good at it, its so ez since the test only contained cells and scientific method, and stufffffff
lmao 45/45 gg

nyaaa~
festivity

iFrostSpark
09-28-2015, 09:42 AM
yay i got perfect in sci. im not good at it, its so ez since the test only contained cells and scientific method, and stufffffff
lmao 45/45 gg

nyaaa~
festivity

i was once a second highest in sci test
36/40
first highest was 37 v.v

BioTestificate
09-28-2015, 10:16 AM
It's impossible to ace a test with open ended answers for me ;-;

But if they had only MCQ I'm quite confident of getting at least 95% since I already have an A.

As for English, I got 84/100 for english grammar, somewhere 65-70 for overall english and a fail for Literature.

saem, we dun liek open-ended shtuffMeanwhile, I can't even understand what are valence electrons.

Tanse
09-28-2015, 10:19 AM
Test #1_Science Practices (NOS Chapter) - Test I had

20.0 - How much it's worth in my grade

63 out of 100 - What I got (Besides hate comments from my peers)

iFrostSpark
09-28-2015, 11:53 AM
lmao 3/45 gg

nyaaa~
festivity

stop lying lol

SageDeoxys
09-28-2015, 12:43 PM
saem, we dun liek open-ended shtuffMeanwhile, I can't even understand what are valence electrons.

They're basically the electrons on an atom's outer electron shell. These are the electrons that participate in covalent bonds.
If you want a more precise definition, here ya go:

"A valence electron is an electron that is associated with an atom, and that can participate in the formation of a chemical bond; in a single covalent bond, both atoms in the bond contribute one valence electron in order to form a shared pair. The presence of valence electrons can determine the element's chemical properties and whether it may bond with other elements: For a main group element, a valence electron can only be in the outermost electron shell. In a transition metal, a valence electron can also be in an inner shell."

Taken from Wikipedia, the worlds most reliable source of information.

BioTestificate
09-28-2015, 12:50 PM
They're basically the electrons on an atom's outer electron shell. These are the electrons that participate in covalent bonds.
If you want a more precise definition, here ya go:

"A valence electron is an electron that is associated with an atom, and that can participate in the formation of a chemical bond; in a single covalent bond, both atoms in the bond contribute one valence electron in order to form a shared pair. The presence of valence electrons can determine the element's chemical properties and whether it may bond with other elements: For a main group element, a valence electron can only be in the outermost electron shell. In a transition metal, a valence electron can also be in an inner shell."

Taken from Wikipedia, the worlds most "reliable" source of information.

Ok, I had unserstood 30% of the context. Thanks.

OLiVERi
09-28-2015, 12:54 PM
You just made me remember my minus one of one of my ENGLISH tests because of the spelling of school, which is 'scool' -.-

Yeah, this year, 3 Math tests,
39/40
40/40
38/39

Geez.