PDA

View Full Version : Let's all begin a debate!

Liammagoo
09-28-2015, 07:55 PM
Express your opinions over the following:
1) Autism is a benefit, not a disability.
2) It's found to be more offensive to call someone a black colour than a white colour.
3) Humanity is completely doomed, and there is no way to stop it from happening.
4) PlayStation over XBOX.

Mmkay, have fun.

Hans
09-28-2015, 08:15 PM
You started a debate, knowing that both opinions are correct as opinions so there's no absolute way to overthrow any because they are entitled to their own even by means of benefit generally.

Ignore this post anyway.

Liammagoo
09-28-2015, 08:25 PM
You started a debate, knowing that both opinions are correct as opinions so there's no absolute way to overthrow any because they are entitled to their own even by means of benefit generally.

Ignore this post anyway.

Um.
Wat.
erm

Magicalfishy
09-28-2015, 08:31 PM
2) It's found to be more offensive to call someone a black colour than a white colour.
3) Humanity is completely doomed, and there is no way to stop it from happening.

Mmkay, have fun.

I could see both sides. If someone wanted to be lazy and have his life made for him, he could see it as a benefit. However, it is a great disability for obvious reasons.

This is also true. African-American people are actually more offended in the United States more than any other country because they believe that they are only seen as the bad examples of African-Americans. (For example, Black Lives Matter.)

Humanity is obviously doomed. An imperfect race cannot do anything but decrease.

Playstation has many more features than Xbox. For instance, they can actually do more than an Xbox.

smartsmile
09-28-2015, 10:56 PM
u cant have an opinion omg stop

ElectroDream
09-29-2015, 12:34 AM

There's some benefits, like, if you're autistic then most of the time, you're smart. But it does make you hard to communicate with others since your friends think that 'autistic = weirdo' and such. I have an autistic friend, and she seems fine. I'd call it a disability since she's having a hard time in school.

Just my 2 cents. Too tired to write a whole paragraph.

Bejewled
09-29-2015, 12:43 AM
I got a good one, as a catholic, if we have so much 'faith' in God why do we need the entire secret service to protect the leader of the catholic church that God himself picked?
Much faith very wow.

User1234
09-29-2015, 01:05 AM

Ignore this post anyway.

You're... joking right?

iNarwhal
09-29-2015, 01:07 AM

Mmkay, have fun.

1.yes
2.yes
3.yes
4.in a way,yes

Feint
09-29-2015, 01:09 AM
You're... joking right?

He ain't joking. All the statements were opinions. You are comparing apples to oranges. Only facts can prove one's legitimacy.

HerobrineFan
09-29-2015, 01:13 AM
I got a good one, as a catholic, if we have so much 'faith' in God why do we need the entire secret service to protect the leader of the catholic church that God himself picked?
Much faith very wow.

Because ISIS.

keep
09-29-2015, 02:15 AM

Ignore this post anyway.

Well you're not wrong :whistling: there are no winners.

Mahmoud
09-29-2015, 02:18 AM

Mmkay, have fun.

On the forth thing ehhhh I have done a mistake choosing Xbox over PS and it's too late to get back..

keep
09-29-2015, 02:22 AM

Mmkay, have fun.

1) Pros and cons I think. Emotion can be very transparent to them and hard to control when they get it. However they are very good at following set instructions when given specificly, they will not mess up. However if something comes along that was not included in the instructions, they honestly have no idea what to do and often will not improvise.
2) Unfortunately yes, it used to hold a bad name and now many believe it still does.
3) Unfortunately yes, nothing will last forever.
4) They both play the similar games, no opinion.

Mahmoud
09-29-2015, 02:23 AM
1) Pros and cons I think. Emotion can be very transparent to them and hard to control when they get it. However they are very good at following set instructions when given specificly, they will not mess up. However if something comes along that was not included in the instructions, they honestly have no idea what to do and often will not improvise.
2) Unfortunately yes, it used to hold a bad name and now many believe it still does.
3) Unfortunately yes, nothing will last forever.
4) They both play the similar games, no opinion.

No, anime releted games are released mostly on ps not Xbox sadly.. And other games I never heard of.

Renzo909
09-29-2015, 02:38 AM
1) Autism is a benefit, not a disability.-yes if u want lol
2) It's found to be more offensive to call someone a black colour than a white colour.-yep for black ppl
3) Humanity is completely doomed, and there is no way to stop it from happening.-With the power pf jesus, we can overcome dis
4) PlayStation over XBOX.-Nintendo

Mmkay, have fun.

Tencharstenchars

PerTehDoh
09-29-2015, 03:21 AM
I have a friend who is autistic...he's smart as crap... .-.