PDA

View Full Version : Wait a second...

SageDeoxys
09-28-2015, 09:56 PM
After browsing the Fan art and Stories subforum, I noticed the subforum says "Growtopia related" things are to be posted there. Does that mean people like me who post non-Growtopia stories are technically spamming? If so, does that mean we should be putting that non-Growtopia stuff here in the Tavern?

Areodax
09-28-2015, 09:59 PM
They did say creations.

But the mods don't do anything about the stories or fanfics whatsoever. They don't even bother to move it.

SageDeoxys
09-29-2015, 01:44 AM
They did say creations.

But the mods don't do anything about the stories or fanfics whatsoever. They don't even bother to move it.

So would it be OK to post non-Growtopia related stories here or naw?

Bruce Wayne
09-29-2015, 01:46 AM
So would it be OK to post non-Gt related stories here or naw?

well, now they may actually PAY ATTENTION SINCE YOU POINTED IT OUT HERE.

So probably no.

SageDeoxys
09-29-2015, 02:17 AM
well, now they may actually PAY ATTENTION SINCE YOU POINTED IT OUT HERE.

So probably no.

But what I make is not Growtopia related. It would only make sense if I could post it here, since the Fanart subforum says "Growtopia related creations", aside from the fact that its inside the Growtopia subforums list.

Mahmoud
09-29-2015, 02:20 AM
After browsing the Fan art and Stories subforum, I noticed the subforum says "Growtopia related" things are to be posted there. Does that mean people like me who post non-Gt stories are technically spamming? If so, does that mean we should be putting that non-Gt stuff here in the Tavern?

Your sig is more like a mod deleting or closing a thread well I think you can make stories here too many forumers did it.

SageDeoxys
09-29-2015, 02:44 AM
If you say Gt instead of GT or Growtopia, you make me think you are a Git.

Fixed it. Also, did you seriously have to put that in your signature?

SageDeoxys
09-30-2015, 01:53 AM
So can non-Growtopia stories go in the Tavern or Nay?

SageDeoxys
09-30-2015, 02:01 AM
Yes. You can talk about anything you want For all anyone Cares, if i really wanted too i could make a whole thread about John cena as long as its in the Tavern

Anything not related to the subforum or Growtopia goes Here

Alrighty then, get redy 2 c funfix in da taberm.

Also, who else is curious on what exactly is gonna be added in the forum revamp?

SageDeoxys
09-30-2015, 02:07 AM
What forum revamp 0.0
This forum revamp. If you want to see the full thread, click on the little arrows next to Momma Solo's name.

We're working a massive forum revamp. Hopefully it will be ready within the week. Many of the suggestions in this thread were great and have been included in the improvements. Thanks for your help!

SageDeoxys
09-30-2015, 02:17 AM
Thanks fam

No problemo man.