PDA

View Full Version : Please give me study tips..

Indicative
09-29-2015, 06:34 AM
Well, I will have my test from Thursday until Tuesday. Do you have a study tips? My first test is Physics. :ninja::ninja:

ElectroDream
09-29-2015, 06:37 AM
Study while playing Growtopia. I honestly do that. I can give you a clue about what the test will be though - it's everything you have learnt. :rolleyes:
actually my science teacher gave us a rough clue about what's the questions gonna be. Want the clue? PM.

Or if you can't concentrate, just study while hearing to music.

If you can't sit for 30mins+, then do it separately. 30 mins on the morning, 30 mins before lunch, 30 mins before sleeping, and 30 minutes before going to school (wake up a little bit earlier). 1 hour for your first chapter, and the rest for your other chapter. Depends on how well you understand it though. If you still don't, then add 2 more hours into your schedule.

Pretty simple, I'd say. I'll just study on Thursday morning for the examination.

SpeedFreakz
09-29-2015, 06:40 AM
Simple. Review you write in your notebook. If hard, there is no choose to cheat GGWP.

NeverBeen
09-29-2015, 06:41 AM
In reviewing, try to reread important terms over 5-10 times before continuing reading. I also advice to chew a bubble gum while reviewing and chew the same flavor bubble gum while taking the test, this makes you remember what you reviewed.

mokky
09-29-2015, 06:43 AM
Study one day in advance.
Then ask all your friends to tell them what they know
>u>

Indicative
09-29-2015, 06:56 AM
Study while playing Growtopia. I honestly do that. I can give you a clue about what the test will be though - it's everything you have learnt. :rolleyes:
actually my science teacher gave us a rough clue about what's the questions gonna be. Want the clue? PM.

Or if you can't concentrate, just study while hearing to music.

If you can't sit for 30mins+, then do it separately. 30 mins on the morning, 30 mins before lunch, 30 mins before sleeping, and 30 minutes before going to school (wake up a little bit earlier). 1 hour for your first chapter, and the rest for your other chapter. Depends on how well you understand it though. If you still don't, then add 2 more hours into your schedule.

Pretty simple, I'd say. I'll just study on Thursday morning for the examination.

Clue? woot woot. Please pm me. :crazy::crazy:

ianCSzz
09-29-2015, 06:58 AM
If you want to study while listening to music, try video game music. They're designed to not distract you.