PDA

View Full Version : Best idea ever( in my opinion)frying things

Finduspastaa
08-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Me and my friends have a tavern at the world taverna and we sell regular turtle, but its fried(Not fried for real lol)but if u cold fry stuff, for example , horse+lava+sugar cane in an e-z bake oven and out comes a deep fried horse ,u can still use it and so but it changes name to deep fried horse and u can still use it, and the horse also changes look from brown to very light yellow with crunches.
Same with turtle, dog mask, bunny mask, butteryfly, cuddly and psycho bunny, dragon, THERE IS A LOT YOU CAN FRY, but maybe also a new item named deep frier and the rarity is 199 , laboratory +crystal , so that it might look a little bit like the frier at mcdonalds hehe.
If this would be added it would be so foopin awesome like a 1 hour visual ability for the horse or other animal, so seth and hamumu PLEASE add this to the game, i have many more great ideas comming!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel free to msg me finduspastaa yes 2 a's and go to the world taverna

Jun Yuan
08-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Welcome to the forums enjoy your stay.I'm sorry for acting like Greenswe but this is the wrong sub forums.This is a suggestion there for it goes to the suggestion sub forum which is here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?36-Growtopia-Suggestions-And-Ideas).But anyways i kinda like the idea of frying stuff.

~CoolGuy:hat:

NinjaPRO
08-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Me and my friends have a tavern at the world taverna and we sell regular turtle, but its fried(Not fried for real lol)but if u cold fry stuff, for example , horse+lava+sugar cane in an e-z bake oven and out comes a deep fried horse ,u can still use it and so but it changes name to deep fried horse and u can still use it, and the horse also changes look from brown to very light yellow with crunches.
Same with turtle, dog mask, bunny mask, butteryfly, cuddly and psycho bunny, dragon, THERE IS A LOT YOU CAN FRY, but maybe also a new item named deep frier and the rarity is 199 , laboratory +crystal , so that it might look a little bit like the frier at mcdonalds hehe.
If this would be added it would be so foopin awesome like a 1 hour visual ability for the horse or other animal, so seth and hamumu PLEASE add this to the game, i have many more great ideas comming!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread belongs here: Growtopia Support And Ideas (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?36-Growtopia-Suggestions-And-Ideas). The RTSoft Tavern is used for discussing things non Growtopia related. Which you have posted a suggestion for Growtopia in this category.

You have already made a thread about your idea. Next time, just make one thread instead of making more. As this is called spam. So this thread may be deleted or locked due to the fact you have made two threads.

~NinjaPRO

luceman
08-10-2013, 10:12 AM

AN AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!! yea:D:D:D