PDA

View Full Version : [Undying thread]What is your plan for Your GT life?

Sky123456789
09-30-2015, 08:49 AM
So basically im participating in the undying thread and it is to create an undying thread with no spam and not more than 4 posts on each page by the original thread poster.So im not gonna bribe you guys but hope that you can give me all your support.Therefore, to make the thread interesting, I have decided to talk about the plans of our Growtopian life.So basically, you just need to share with us about what you plan to do in Growtopia step by step.The purpose is to let some people learn earning methods from the more experienced ones.Im also going to put a list of plans full of your responses!And after the competition, regardless of win or lose,im going to post a new thread of of the list of plans so that you,Growtopians can read it.You all can also feel free to chat here and I hope u guys have fun in this thread and support me!NO BRIBES THO.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Current list of plans:Legomaster:Heya mate!, Hope you win in your little competition you are competing in. Free bump? lol.

In my GT Life I want to... Be myself. Never farm. Always find ways of getting world locks the easy way without farming. Talk to friends 24x7, Even when they are farming and they get mad

And after a good day of trolling, I go to sleep

Elusive:"I wish that i could be like the cool kids" -Echosmith
No one else probably has this set as their goal but mines to be as rich as i can be, then i can do all the things that the "Kewl" kids do. Like literally, all the rich people have it all. Having items others aren't able to have, sponsoring, finding new recipes, tryingnew things before others are able to, being able to invest/profit efficiently but of course there are some exceptions to some of these, i'm just listing what i think i can't achieve without being rich.

Fortune = Fame

iancszz:Growtopia's economy system is interesting. I find it relatable to the real world, like, a lot. However, the thing I do almost all the time is building worlds and talking to friends. Farming, investing, etc. is just a little income generator, so that I can, you know, build worlds.

I'll start:I farm,trade and have fun with my friends!My dream is to try to get 100dls!
Btw heres the link to the thread:http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?260270-Undying-thread-(Competition)

Legomaster
09-30-2015, 08:57 AM
Heya mate!, Hope you win in your little competition you are competing in. Free bump? lol.

In my GT Life I want to... Be myself. Never farm. Always find ways of getting world locks the easy way without farming. Talk to friends 24x7, Even when they are farming and they get mad :cool:

And after a good day of trolling, I go to sleep :rolleyes:

Elusive
09-30-2015, 08:58 AM
So basically im participating in the undying thread and it is to create an undying thread with no spam and not more than 4 posts by the original thread poster.So im not gonna bribe you guys but hope that you can give me all your support.Therefore, to make the thread interesting, I have decided to talk about the plans of our Growtopian life.So basically, you just need to share with us about what you plan to do in Growtopia step by step.The purpose is to let some people learn earning methods from the more experienced ones.I hope u guys have fun in this thread and support me!NO BRIBES THO.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Btw heres the link to the thread:http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?260270-Undying-thread-(Competition)

"I wish that i could be like the cool kids" -Echosmith
No one else probably has this set as their goal but mines to be as rich as i can be, then i can do all the things that the "Kewl" kids do. Like literally, all the rich people have it all. Having items others aren't able to have, sponsoring, finding new recipes, tryingnew things before others are able to, being able to invest/profit efficiently but of course there are some exceptions to some of these, i'm just listing what i think i can't achieve without being rich.

Fortune = Fame

Sky123456789
09-30-2015, 09:04 AM
"I wish that i could be like the cool kids" -Echosmith

Fortune = Fame
Good luck with that!Anyways ty for sharing!

Heya mate!, Hope you win in your little competition you are competing in. Free bump? lol.

In my GT Life I want to... Be myself. Never farm. Always find ways of getting world locks the easy way without farming. Talk to friends 24x7, Even when they are farming and they get mad :cool:

And after a good day of trolling, I go to sleep :rolleyes:
Thanks for sharing!Btw bump!And updated a list of the plans!Btw im left with 2 posts so if u have anything to ask me about the thread pls PM me.Ty

Elusive
09-30-2015, 09:09 AM
Good luck with that!Anyways ty for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!Btw bump!And updated a list of the plans!Btw im left with 2 posts so if u have anything to ask me about the thread pls PM me.Ty

Careful, use those thread bumps wisely, if you pass over it your thread will be disqualified.. here's a free bump!

Ceyx_GrowT
09-30-2015, 09:25 AM
Isn't this Growtopia related?

SpeedFreakz
09-30-2015, 09:33 AM
Growtopia is too bad for me. The community now in GT is ...

Kthxm8.

(you wasted your time to read this GGWP)

Hans
09-30-2015, 09:34 AM
Okay, I'll be flat-out honest. I don't find fun in gaming, but it is entertaining, I must say. I find fun in winning the game. For example, I win a match in CS:GO, that "ups" my juice, in result, gives me confidence enough to play a higher-tier match, for example.. competitive match making. I find fun in that really, as long as I get to what I want.

I have a completely different standard when it comes to casual games such as Growtopia, I don't really care whether I lose or win in any casual game. What I want is just to play, and discover more crap and that's it.

You could say, I look for crap, yes.

Ceyx_GrowT
09-30-2015, 09:40 AM
I don't really have a plan for my Growtopia life. Why would I waste my time to prepare on this game? I'd better learn something good for my future. (But if selling items for cash is allowed, yes I will have tons of things to do)

Sky123456789
09-30-2015, 10:00 AM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ianCSzz
09-30-2015, 10:11 AM
Growtopia's economy system is interesting. I find it relatable to the real world, like, a lot. However, the thing I do almost all the time is building worlds and talking to friends. Farming, investing, etc. is just a little income generator, so that I can, you know, build worlds.

- - - Updated - - -

You could say, I look for crap, yes.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sky123456789
09-30-2015, 12:03 PM
BUMP!!!TY u all for all the replies.This is my last post for this page.Hope all of u out there can spend just 1 min to just post something.annything will do.We need an immortal thread!!!!!!!!:crazy:BTW i will be adding new stuff into the thread whenever a new page appears!If u won't mind try to post here at least once a day.all help is appreciated.

Sky123456789
09-30-2015, 12:33 PM
k guys i have changed my undying thread to something more interesting for u all.Here the new one:http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?260342-Riddles-daily!-Forum-game&p=1862267#post1862267