PDA

View Full Version : Other Games

AtherGade
08-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Who's played League Of Legends? (LoL)
or..
QUAKE LIVE?

Those 2 games are really nice games in my opinion because it looks like the Developers have taken time to make it.

League of Legends features over 50+ characters that are really detailed and couple of Arenas (Maps) with amazing graphics and so many small particles of even... grass moving. (Like if the wind is blowing it)

Does anyone play the above listed games?, if yes feel free to send me a PM or write down below you're nicknames!, my nickname for both games is Palaestro.

(Named after a Greek god, Adjusted 1 or 2 letters)

AtherGade
08-10-2013, 03:44 PM
D: No one is Replying! *BUMP*

InYourFACE
08-10-2013, 03:49 PM
D: No one is Replying! *BUMP*

This isnt the general chat of growtopia D:

And I play none of dat games :P

Boomer
08-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Who's played League Of Legends? (LoL)
or..
QUAKE LIVE?

Those 2 games are really nice games in my opinion because it looks like the Developers have taken time to make it.

League of Legends features over 50+ characters that are really detailed and couple of Arenas (Maps) with amazing graphics and so many small particles of even... grass moving. (Like if the wind is blowing it)

Does anyone play the above listed games?, if yes feel free to send me a PM or write down below you're nicknames!, my nickname for both games is Palaestro.

(Named after a Greek god, Adjusted 1 or 2 letters)

Ummm...Wut?

Chudy
08-10-2013, 06:31 PM
I heard about LOL... my friends playing this game a lot :D
But it's not game for me - MOBA :O

breast
08-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Other games are drama like umm... Soap sandwich with lime! Growtopia is the best game like pizza!

Chudy
08-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Other games are drama like umm... Soap sandwich with lime! Growtopia is the best game like pizza!

Pizza is the best game?

breast
08-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Yes best game but... U think is it better than a soap sandwich with lime?

Chudy
08-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Yes best game but... U think is it better than a soap sandwich with lime?

Hmm yes, maybe a bit. But I'm not sure.

AtherGade
08-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Ummm...Wut?

Nufffin....